Help Needed: Animated Signature Banner

Storm_Knight1

Greetings all,

I need your help! Now that I've got two costumes (my Vader :vader1: and my TK :trooper:), wanted to check and see if anyone knows how to create those super-cool animated signature banners that fade in/out both pictures and text? I'm basically trying to modify (or re-do, if necessary) my existing banner that shows only my Vader (see below) so that it'll fade into the corresponding pictures and info about my TK. Here's the signature banner as it is now:

Darth_Knight1SignatureBar.png

Ideally, I'd like the modify the file (or create a new one, if necessary) so that it'll simultaneously:

1) Fade out from the Vader pic into one of my Stormtrooper (attached below)

2) Fade out from the "SL" designation into a "TK" designation

3) Fade out from the "Darth_Knight1" (my default legion moniker) into the name "Storm_Knight1" (my FISD screen name)

4) Fade out from the round Sith Lord Detachment logo into the FISD detachment logo (also attached below)

I'm sure this is probably easy to do for those familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite programs (e.g., Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator), but since I'm pretty Adobe illiterate, figured it'd be best just to ask for some help/guidance from any of the creative folks in the detachment. Open to any and all help, suggestions, etc., and thanks in advance for the assistance!

UPDATE:

For anyone that would like to throw one together, here are the higher quality versions (e.g., not just thumbnails) of the source pics. Feel free to crop, chop or edit as needed... :)

FISD Logo

FISDLogo.jpg

Front-Facing TK Pose Pic

TK-9763FrontPose.jpg

Action TK Pose Pic

TK-9763ActionPose.jpg

Georgia Garrison Logo

GAGarrisonLogo.jpg

SLD Logo

SLDLogo.jpg

Vader Pose Pic

SL-9763.jpg

Edited by Storm_Knight1

do you have the screen name graphic logo? if you have all the individual elements it should be just a situation

of masking out and replacing each detail on an individual frame.

then when you have the 2 frames, it's easy to to a blend transformation and go back and forth.

what you seek is an animated GIF. :) Easy to do. I can work on it tonight if no one has already taken care of it for you.

Tray - Many thanks man. If you can throw one together it would be greatly appreciated! :salute:

Why don't you just ask Mark to make you an animated one?

He made the first one, right?

Mark made mine too, I just can't figure out how to attach it to this forum LOL

77444891.png

It would certainly be better if Mark could do it.

Here is what I did. Probably not as good as he would as this is more his design and he knows what he did with all the others.

Darth_Knight1Sig.gif

Tray - This looks awesome man, and is exactly what I was looking for! :duim: Hats off and a big salute to you sir. If you're gonna be at C5 just let me know, as I owe you a cold one. :pint1:

Sincere thanks again!!