Sign in to follow this  
Commander Faie

Greetings!

Hello Troopers!

My name is Myke. I'm from Sacramento, CA. Star Wars has been with me all my life. I started costuming just a few years back, but, have been collecting since the beginning. The 1st group I joined(besides the Fan Club) is the SVRF(Sacramento Valley Rogue Force- a local FanForce group). I'm currently the Captain of the Sac area for the Rebel Legion- Endor Base where my Jedi costume: Quinlan Vos resides. I have recently acquired a ANH Stormtrooper set of armor & am really forward to mod the bucket w/ electronics. Don't know if I'll get around to finishing my clone B4 SDCC but, I will try to get done B4 the year is done.

Thanks!

& let's go hunt some Rebel scum!

Myke Soler

TK7684

Good to have you here, Myke. As much fun as parading around as a Jedi might be, I think that portraying the baddies of the SW universe is just as much fun, if not possibly even more so, 'cause it's so much fun to be bad. ;) Except we're not really bad - we're helping to promote law & order in the galaxy, and it's the Rebels and their ilk who are the troublemakers! :trooper:

Oh, and what clone are you working on, by the way?

Myke. I don't know how I missed this thread, but it great having you on the boards. Welcome to FISD! Looking forward to helping you mod out your suit! :D