Real or not?

Trooper Zero

Yup, that's MOT. What exactly do you mean by "is it real" though?

"Is it Real" as in well known and approved seller i do believe he means.lol. But i wont venture into that known discussion,lol.

Edited by WWIIREBEL

I have not seen anyone on this forum admit to buying and putting together one of these kits. MOT has been selling these kits on ebay for quite awhile now. I like how he pretty much admits its a recast, "cast from the well known T*E suit of armor"

"Is it real?" :lol: In the past folks were selling their Stormtrooper armor from the Star Wars Galaxy RPGMMO on ebay. THAT armor wasn't "real"

I have not seen anyone on this forum admit to buying and putting together one of these kits. MOT has been selling these kits on ebay for quite awhile now. I like how he pretty much admits its a recast, "cast from the well known T*E suit of armor"

"Is it real?" :lol: In the past folks were selling their Stormtrooper armor from the Star Wars Galaxy RPGMMO on ebay. THAT armor wasn't "real"

Well then admittance and acceptance is the first step to doing things better for myself and others,lol. so i shall start, " (prepping for virtual slaps upside my head)AHEM". "My name is tony and i am a recast assembler" (RABA)Recast armor builders anonymous: I got a spare helmet kit from a pal a while back and didnt know it was an MOT helm kit until "after" i built it. (grumble)

Well then admittance and acceptance is the first step to doing things better for myself and others,

Ok well i'm a fake blond and i have hair transplants!

Edited by quebectrooper

Well then admittance and acceptance is the first step to doing things better for myself and others,

Ok well i'm a fake blond and i have hair transplants!

:o:o:o

Thats not your natural shade?????

Well, since the first sentence in the seller's own desciption reads "Up for auction is a set of ANH Stormtrooper armor cast from the well known T*E suit of armor.", I'm pretty sure that yeah, this is a recast.

Reading obvious info in the first place really helps avoiding posting topics on questions that have been discussed at length before.

MOT means "makerofthings!", the seller's name. Which is also easy to read in the auction you linked to.