TK-2055 requesting EIB status for ESB, and update for ANH[RT][APPROVED] 2nd

I was finally able to find enough time to take some pictures for my ESB Expert Infantry submission. The suit is the same RT-Mod that I use for my ANH EIB, so I have not included all of the images of side gaps, split below the belt, etc, as they are all on in my ANH submission post. I can certainly post them if requested, however.

ESBhelmet.jpg

I took my AP helmet and repainted the frown and added the ESB decals.

ESBhandplates_gloves.jpg

Silk-style gloves & TS hand plates (Thanks Paul, they are awesome!)

ESBholster.jpg

Shot of ESB holster on the right side.

ESBblaster_1.jpg

ESB E-11 left side.

ESBblaster_2.jpg

ESB E-11 right side.

ESBblaster_dring.jpg

D-ring added (thank you Karin)

ESBEIBImage.jpg

Ready for duty!

I also need to update my EIB ANH submission. Because I previously used my AP helmet for that designation, I did some re-work on the RT helmet to get it up to ANH EIB standards.

ANHRT3screws.jpg

Added the extra screw on each side beneath the ears.

RThelmetinterior.jpg

Changed out the original smoke lenses for green.

ANHEIBImage.jpg

New ANH image for the EIB listing.

I hope I hit all of the areas. And like I mentioned earlier, I can re-submit those other EIB images if needed. Thanks!

This is definitely the year of the ESB EIB.

Seemed fitting, given the film's big 3-0 anniversary. It's still hard to believe that ESB came out that long ago...I can't be that old!

Cool Terry! Now we just have to coordinate it so I can see it live while trooping! :icon_bow:

No kidding, our timing hasn't been all that great for trooping so far. But one of these days the stars will align. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your ID costume all finished, too.

Seemed fitting, given the film's big 3-0 anniversary. It's still hard to believe that ESB came out that long ago...I can't be that old!

No kidding, our timing hasn't been all that great for trooping so far. But one of these days the stars will align. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your ID costume all finished, too.

Terry I'm going to be at the Star Wars movie night (6/25 in Olathe-in my ID) and also the game in Topeka on 6/26. Hope to see you at one of those.