TKC-9775 requesting EIB status

I went through the requirements one by one and you nailed them all - truly excellent. I was actually about to say that I think the fourth tooth needs to be cut out (as it's an ANH Stunt helmet), as it's hard to tell from the pix.

Lots of attention to detail (including many EIB should-haves) and you did an exemplary job of fitting it to you. I'd also say that yours is probably the best FX helmet I've seen to date in terms of accuracy. If ever we did allow an FX bucket, yours would be it.

Alas, the FX helmet is not currently accepted for EIB (it was phased out a few years ago) is the only thing that would stop you from EIB.

Its not easy to see in the pics but the 4th tooth has been cut out(see better pic)

37409_1446959369527_1099460237_1310041_8003167_n.jpg

so even though FX is acceptable for legion standards and the helmet has been improved (more rounded) and is now AM it's still not passable? I didn't see anywhere that the AM or FX bucket isn't acceptable for EIB?

Cheers,

G

Edited by EE-3 slinger

Grant you have anh hanguards and a rotj suit.

no control panel on your cannister.

i believe you also need to close the ab and back plates with shims.

:)

Actually this is correct - check out the screen caps and the EIB standards for the TKC. Lucas really likes the ROTJ body with ANH helmet/hands.

Grant you have anh hanguards and a rotj suit.

no control panel on your cannister.

i believe you also need to close the ab and back plates with shims.

:)

I checked the CRLs,

under ROTJ armour: " A gap between the ab plate and kidney plate is allowed as seen on screen"

and under TK Commander(game ref): " Hand plates must be ANH trapezoidal, not ROTJ snowtrooper hand plates" and "

Control panel is omitted from the 02 canister, and painted 100% white"

Can anyone tell me where it says that my helmet is not acceptable for EIB?

Cheers,

G

I put the link in you thread on TAG Grant, but here it is again for anyone else reading:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=8583

Good looking kit mate. Don't give up now. Knightfall squad will soon have it's 4th EIB trooper, with 2 more not far off!

J

Hey Quebectrooper that's cool no need to appologize, I appreciate your input.

I have tryed really hard to get this right but I may have overlooked something else, I had no idea about the FX thing so it stands to reason.

Daetrin, I don't know what to say but THANKYOU ! I am very proud and honoured to be a part of a group that put in such an effort to help eachother.

Thanks again,

Grant