[German Garrison] Trooping the Moviepark

Schaf

Hi there, i posted this in other boards already so you might know it already :)

we had our first annual meeting in the Moviepark in Bottrop/Germany at the last weekend of July. 200 troopers of the German Garrison were there to show Spongebob and the Pink Panther what COOL costumes look like :) We were stationed at so called "photopoints" in the park to give visitors the possibility to make good pics, also we were part of the daily parade in the park. We had a lot of fun that weekend, not only in the park but in the hotel,too. we had a whole hotel for us and that was perfect for a real German Garrison style party :rolleyes:

Some pics:

Parade

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen35.jpg

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen63.jpg

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen62.jpg

More Group pics

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen00.jpg

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen25.jpg

Guess: why is this one of my favorite pics?? *g*

2006-07-29_MovieparkJahrestreffen08.jpg

Hi there, i posted this in other boards already so you might know it already

Perhaps today, but looking in the future it's probably good to post here as new folks will probably not be 501st yet.

Frankly I'm amazed by how many folks you are able to get to troop an event - it's an incredible sight!

Because that TK's an impolite person is falling off? :blink:

*lol* almost. but yes, we had to repair that "butt" later that day :) i think it could be called "collateral damage"

Perhaps today, but looking in the future it's probably good to post here as new folks will probably not be 501st yet.

Frankly I'm amazed by how many folks you are able to get to troop an event - it's an incredible sight!

OK :) i already worried if it is OK to post things in more than one board. I entered another report about a troop with less persons ;)

our usual groupsize at troops is somewhere between 15 (small events) and 80-100 (bigger events) it was the first time that so many of us were in one place. we were about 200 troopers that weekend + a few guests (you might spot some rebels among us). It is hard to believe that still about 40 german members were not there that weekend.

Holy smokes! At GT a huge turnout is still under your small event - about 12 members.

Man, we really need to recruit!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...