HOWTO : Taking a rest, Elstree Studio style....

Taking a rest

When taking a rest, Elstree Studio style, circa 1976 you only need to wear your undersuit, leg armour and boots. Make sure that the thigh armour is held up using an accurate belt and garter system.

Lay on your right side with your head supported by a light coloured jumper or pillow and bring your left hand close to you face. The right arm should be tucked tight in close to the body with the hand resting close to the top of yout right thigh.

Your legs should be slightly bent with your right leg just in front of your left leg in a relaxed manner.

mcXuCNj.jpg

Reference

HyvSvIM.jpg

:lol:

You dumb a**! (You made me laugh)

Edit: you make me think I've opened the Pandora's box of stupid HOWTOs... :P

Edited by Dmian

Thanks fireblade,i feel its really helpful to know how to stand as a stormtrooper but we also need our rest time.With lots of standing on troops this is going to be really helpful to take the weight off the feet. ;)

After how to stand and how to take a rest as a Stormtrooper , here's how to take a dump:

-----------

:P

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Mark, it is information like this that makes you an invaluable member of the Stormtrooper community! I look forward to your next tutorial with bated breath sir!