Just FYI to my friends~

Ladysewforus

Hey everyone..........

On a personal note, this is not to gather sympathy, but to explain to those who have ordered and/or PM'd or emailed, why it is taking longer than usual to reply to my messages.

My Mom died on May 21, 2010. It was not unexpected, which makes it much easier than if it was. But, I am still reeling. I am feeling more normal everyday, but it comes and goes. Which is the norm. Listening to music really helps!

I know that it is my norm to take a long time to reply, on the average days. I am working full time and sewing on the side. So it keeps me busy. No complaints, I am planning to take the sewing full time within the next year! YaY!

Thank you all for your understanding. Mark/DC and I do greatly appreciate it!

~Lady

Debbie, So sorry for your loss.

Everyone here knows you are good to keep your word and that your work is awesome. I am a happy owner of your Scout soft parts! Thanks again for the service you offer to those of us that can't sew! Best wishes in your time of mourning.

Derek

Hi Debbi,

My condolences to you for your loss in what must be a very trying and emotional time. The hobby will always be here when you get back, but now is the time for you to care for yourself and your family at home.

Keeping you in my prayers,

Paul

Very sorry for your loss Debbie.

I too had a recent passing in my family, which made my first troop bittersweet. Trust in family and friends and I'm sure that includes all of us here.

- Berban