MEPD Down

HPDblues

they should just merge with the fisd B) that would be cool (i never really understood why the different variations of stormtroopers are segregated online) but i am a newbie

they should just merge with the fisd B) that would be cool (i never really understood why the different variations of stormtroopers are segregated online) but i am a newbie

Because then the confusion with the HWT would be enormous! :lol:

Anyone have an ETA on when it might be back up?

As soon as they clean the sand out of the hard drive.

It gets everywhere.

A little piece of history is that the MEPD is one of the original Legion detachments from way back when, and the FISD is the newest detachment. In short, they called dibs.

And even if so, it's up to the costume holders themselves to best decide what detachment they want to belong too. Only the 501st members who are sandtroopers can decide to keep MEPD open or merge, not any executive's decision.

While as an FISD member I would not be against having sandy's in FISD, as a long time MEPD member and former MEPD XO I have to say for now I think sandy's are pretty happy to have their own det.

A note went out to the MEPD Facebook group, I think the site is undergoing an overhaul and upgrade.

Noel (current MEPD DL) was trying to install some software and in doing so broke the forums. They're working to get it back online.

Thanks for posting here T!

And it wasn't so much that I "broke it"... I just left a thermal exhaust port open... and well, you know the rest... B)

Thanks for posting here T!

And it wasn't so much that I "broke it"... I just left a thermal exhaust port open... and well, you know the rest... B)

:laugh1::shok: :luke3: :Laser::deathstar1::P