Accurate ESB E11s :)

john danter

i would totally be interested in a kit for my hyper-firm... :)

Am on it !! Have had a had a hectic week at work , been working days and nights while its busy !,but as soon as i have all the molding done I will let you guys know when they are ready to go , sorry for the delay chaps :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys , the scope is still in silicone waiting to dry!! Did a 2 part mold and the second side is taking ages to dry but it should be ready tommorow to do a first cast from. Have started casting all the greeblies so i have a few ready ( 3 sets so far) when they are available and i will take some pics tomorrow and post them up.

I was thinking of doing these kits for £22 gbp with scope and £18 gbp without as some of you may already have an M19 already. If anyone wants any individual parts just let me know. I should be able to start shipping these by the end of this week so maybe post up if you are interested. I dont like taking money until i have the stuff ready to go so just post up your interest and when i have them ready I will let you know individually. thanks for your patience :)

PS i will find out shipping costs asap as well.

Edited by TANGO'D FETT

Hi guys , thanks for you mails and I will reply wth details as soon as i am ready to ship. I will also need to get to the post office with a parcel to get shipping costs to europe and the US. The only shipping I have available will be by our royal mail airmail ,but it will be insured and also trackable if needed.

Here are some pics of the parts as promised -

lmhPNML.jpg

and with the masters

HsdHQvF.jpg

I wasnt happy with my first mold of the M19 so its back in the silicone !!

h9U6e0C.jpg

I will get back to you as soon as i have an update.

cheers

Steve

New mold for the scope worked out fine so just have the diffuser to mold that goes in the scope lens. Will be going to the post office on saturday to get shipping prices so should be good to go for begining of next week. I will get a few sets molded over the weekend as well so they are ready to ship straight away.

thanks Steve

If anyone's in a rush for one, I have mine for sale.

Not the the one you made Steve, don't worry sir. I don't need 2 and Becky is shouting at me to clear the shelves!!!

That's what shelves are for I said. Showing off props

NOfKbSh.jpg

I don't have a final pic ATM but this is it just before I darkened the exposed silver

g7tUvq6.jpg

any offers let me know by email john.danter@btinternet.com

It's solid resin

Sorry for the delay guys ,all molds are done but i have had problems with my clear casting resin for the light diffuser parts for the scope , suffice to say its in the bin and i had to order some new :angry: Also awaiting packing boxes to ship these with as i was concerned jiffy bags were not strong enough so they are on their way too, should be ready to go in a few days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Soory again here for the delay on this,I am all done bar the clear resin parts for the scope. I received a new supply but the cure times have been Highly excessive like 2 days !!! Am onto the manufacturer to try and remedy the problems and if i have no luck i will have to try another supplier, sorry again and apologies for the delays here ....coming soon for sure :rolleyes::)

New resin ordered as i had no luck with the plyester and am going with a polyurethane clear 1 to 1 mix , as they are so small it was too difficult to get the small amount of catalyst needed for the right cure with the polyester. Should be with me in the next couple of days :)

Any news / updates? :)

OK all done and ready to go ,new clear resin works fine and I have 5 complete kits done now.

Weighed and measured a parcel to get shipping rates too.

Airmail small packets is £4.40 to USA (from 5 days) and £3.00 europe (from 3 days) No tracking with this service

International signed for airmail £9.00 USA (5days) and £7.00 Europe (3days)tracking within UK

Airsure small packets £9.00 USA (4 days) and £8.00 Europe (2 days) not sure if fully tracked but states delivery conformation.

UK shipping will be £3.00 first class parcels and £6.00 next day special delivery which is fully tracked within UK.

Paypal to steven.rogers2@virgin.net , fairest way I imagine is first 5 to pay and post up after this reply. I have enough resin for 2-3 more sets and will be ordering more asap.

thanks again for your patience just wanted to get these right before sending em out :)

cheers Steve

Just to verify the Kits are £18 without and £22 with M19 scope plus shipping, above prices are shipping only prices ,basically someone sent me shipping only fees. If this is not satisfactory i can refund the shipping fee for you :)

Both kits come with the clear lens diffuser parts too.

Am packaging up the parts and should get to the post office tomorrow or tuesday.

Just to verify the Kits are £18 without and £22 with M19 scope plus shipping, above prices are shipping only prices ,basically someone sent me shipping only fees. If this is not satisfactory i can refund the shipping fee for you :)

That someone was me - obviously I misunderstood the pricing. Well, that and it was kind of late (by my standards, anyway) and I was wondering about the seemingly cut-rate cost. :blush:

PP for £18 on its way.

BTW, if this will be an ongoing run, better to start a new thread in the "Ongoing Sales & Project Orders" section with all the costs listed in the initial post. :)