KevsEIB3.jpg

KevsEIB4.jpg

KevsEIB5.jpg

KevsEIB6.jpg

KevsEIB7.jpg

KevsEIB8.jpg

More pics....

Looking great, Kevin!

Quick question: are your biceps strapped to the shoulder bells? If not, I'd do that to move them up a smidge so the bottom of the shoulder overlaps the top of the bicep. If they are already strapped, you might need to shorten them a little -- an easy fix, just add a new snap closer on the strap. Will also help avoid pinches at the elbow when you bend them. Otherwise, looks fantastic!

Edited by Madmartigan

Looking great, Kevin!

Quick question: are your biceps strapped to the shoulder bells? If not, I'd do that to move them up a smidge so the bottom of the shoulder overlaps the top of the bicep. If they are already strapped, you might need to shorten them a little -- an easy fix, just add a new snap closer on the strap. Will also help avoid pinches at the elbow when you bend them. Otherwise, looks fantastic!

Thanks... Yes I do have the Biceps connected to the shoulderbells with 3/4 inch elastic and snaps. Sometime when I raise my arms the biceps slide under the shoulderbells. I thought a lot about having the biceps sit below the bottom edge of the shoulderbell, I tend to see them that way in some pictures & scenes from ANH and really like the look of that. I know there are scenes in the film with the biceps up under the shoulderbells. I think we get used to wearing the biceps up under the shoulderbells for comfort or trooping reasons. But I also have the 2 inch wide elastic strap connecting the bottom front end of the biceps to the forearms so I don't feel any armorbits there.

4252051637_dc8d6984b4_b.jpg

2682062924_779f5bd02a_b.jpg

EIB approved, nice job Kevin. Don't forget a nice action shot for your profile pic.

Thanks will this picture work for an action shot?

KevsEIB27.jpg

Kevin W.

Congrats Kevin! :duim:

Thanks will this picture work for an action shot?

Yep, that'll work just fine!

I'll see if I can update all the missing EIB's pictures tonight, and then you'll have to wait till Terrell uploads the picture.

Cheers.

• 2 years later...

So I thought I would bring my old thread back from 2010 to life. I made it to EIB with this build and I know there has been some changes sense then.

You can see my build thread in the link provided in the first post.

What do I need to do for the next level?

Latex Handbacks, Leather Boots, What else???

Kevin W.

Edited by kwdesigns

Aside from what you mentioned, I'd replace the blaster D-ring to an 0-shaped, pain the black stripe on each ear, move the TD belt-clips further out and review any rivets to make them the right kind for each placement.

But for such an "old" thread, this looks really good I must say. Clearly up to and above EIB standards even today. :)