ewok build

I know it's not armor but I thought I would give you a peek at my ewok project.

TK-4261 and I have been making ewok costumes for our daughters to wear at an upcoming event. I will post a build thread on the RPF when I finish that will detail our ingenuity. I will add a finished photo here!

Hope you like my handy work, here is a shot of a mostly furred head.

ewok29.jpg

Finished fur

ewok33.jpg

Edited by naatsirhc

Vic and Eric, thank you for your replies B) I guess ewoks are a sore subject :lol:

Any way here are a few pics from my daughters first troop

With Daddy

ewok64.jpg

posing for pictures

ewok63.jpg

With TK-4261's daughter

ewok67.jpg

Finally, taking on Lord Vader

ewok66.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking :D

Amazing work!!

Wish I'd seen the topic before, I most certainly would've replied (not a sore subject at all in my house!) My wife is trying to figure out a Jedi that she would look best as; the Empire married to the Jedi Order = supercool!!

LaterDays,

- Berban

These were super fun to build and both our Daughters were real troopers, cause they stayed in them for a while and were sweatin up a storm but they really liked the attention :)

Here are a few pics I got B)

023-3.jpg

0202.jpg

015-4.jpg

Edited by TK-4261

Very nice! Even better than the Jawa costumes I often see Legion members' kids wearing.

Thank you Brian, Your right you don't see too many ewoks out there :D

You guys did an awesome job.

very well done indeed.

Thanks Nathan, with your standards that is a very big compliment ;)

Awesome costumes. yours and your daughter's. I love how Star Wars can be something that families can enjoy together.

Thank you Daniel, The whole family got involved on this build. My wife is 8 months pregnant and got behind the sewing machine to make the jumpsuit, which was her first time following a costume pattern. B)

Awesome! How did the kids react to trooping? Did the fun outweigh the heat of the costume (I hope)? Those Ewok faces are spot on...very nice job.

Thank you Vic the nice compliment, The kids toughed it out in the heat. It was around 90 degrees, my daughter caught the bug and got in character and really enjoyed posing for pictures.She found a bench inside the library and had her own line for pictures.

Amazing work!!

Thanks Chris, We had so much fun at this event that my wife is considering going Rebel with her Leia costume. I look forward to many more good times sharing my love of SW with my family.

Wow! That is too cute! You have amazing talent! As short as I am, I would probably be a better Ewok!

Thank you Julie B) You will be fine as a trooper, we just need to get you a bucket ;)

Here are a few pics I got

Thanks Curtis for chiming in and posting those great shots B) I did not even see that blaster, way cool!

Wow, those are amazing! I think I would be too claustrophobic to wear one of those masks thought! :shok:

Thanks Ryan! The way we made them, they actually are very similar to our buckets. I will be putting up a build thread on the RPF this week, and you can see the process. If you guys think I should do a build thread in this section I can, I just figured that a Rebel costume build on the FISD would be a no-no and not appropriate. So look for ewok build on the RPF soon( those interested ).

Those are the best looking Ewoks I've ever seen. You did a great job on them. :ewok1: :ewok1: :dancing-trooper:

Thank you Joe! Have we trooped together yet? If not I will see you at SDCC B)

Amazing, I want to try to build one, so I'll keep my eyes on RPF...

Thanks, I have the build thread going on the RPF right now.If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

• 1 month later...

OUTSTANDING! I know I'm a little late on the reply but that is one incredible job you did ... the best I have seen by far, unbelievable! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Me and my daughter are doing our first troop this weekend and she'll be going as a Jawa. She likes Jawa's but loooooves Ewoks. This may be a future project of mine for obvious reasons. Thanks for providing some tutorial. This project may actually become reality... I thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing work! That truly is a fantastic looking ewok. As a RoTJ stormtrooper I won't go anywhere near her but I'm impressed on how it turned out!

What sort of mask did you use as a base for the head?

Edited by Nassik

• 9 months later...

OUTSTANDING! I know I'm a little late on the reply but that is one incredible job you did ... the best I have seen by far, unbelievable! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Me and my daughter are doing our first troop this weekend and she'll be going as a Jawa. She likes Jawa's but loooooves Ewoks. This may be a future project of mine for obvious reasons. Thanks for providing some tutorial. This project may actually become reality... I thank you!

Awsome! Your ewoks turned out great B)

Amazing work! That truly is a fantastic looking ewok. As a RoTJ stormtrooper I won't go anywhere near her but I'm impressed on how it turned out!

What sort of mask did you use as a base for the head?

Sorry to take so long. It is a scary baby mask. Thank you for the kind words :D

Wow. I jst found this thread. What a great job! I mean I really do not like those ewoks, but your furballs really brought a smile to my face. It's great that you can share this with them.

Thank you!