TK4055 Requesting EIB... (ANH Stunt)[119][AM]

Well, here goes...

ANH "Stunt" style:

Kev's ANH 2.5 helmet w/ green welder's lenses and Hovi-Mix mic tips

AM Armor

TK Boots

Hasbro E-11 Blaster (modified)

Anrev's leather holster

FYI... per some suggestions here on the forum, the "chrome strips" are no longer present on the thermal detonater as you can see in some of the ab pics. I've also installed thinner 1" chest/back straps as suggested (which are different than what you see here in the pics). ;)

P1000693-1-1.jpg

P1000684.jpg

P1000690.jpg

P1000691.jpg

P1000688.jpg

P1000689.jpg

P1000692.jpg

P1000686.jpg

P1000715.jpg

P1000717.jpg

P1000713.jpg

P1000714.jpg

P1000678.jpg

P1000672.jpg

P1000604.jpg

P1000704.jpg

Edited by blueboxer

nice build.

are the drop boxes straps white or black?

they look like they might be black instead of white?

looks like your butt plate and kidney are not separate?

aside from that your side strap from chest to back plate

should not be visible. (yet as you said they are thinner.)

if drop box straps are white...

if your plates are separate then I'd say you're good to go!

my 2 credits!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I can't see anything else than what Vern has already mentioned. Are you using Chicago screws to fasten the holster to the belt? If so, you might think about turning them around so that the screw part is facing inward, towards your armor. The other side looks almost exactly like a rivet, and (if you happened to get just the right size) look very close to what's on-screen, IMO. But that suggestion is more for aesthetics than anything.

Great AM build, indeed!

nice build.

are the drop boxes straps white or black?

they look like they might be black instead of white?

looks like your butt plate and kidney are not separate?

aside from that your side strap from chest to back plate

should not be visible. (yet as you said they are thinner.)

if drop box straps are white...

if your plates are separate then I'd say you're good to go!

my 2 credits!

Thanks for the critique... yes the straps are white on the drop boxes and the butt and kidney plates are separate (the AM armor kit comes with the two seperated already). ;)

P1000720.jpg

I can't see anything else than what Vern has already mentioned. Are you using Chicago screws to fasten the holster to the belt? If so, you might think about turning them around so that the screw part is facing inward, towards your armor. The other side looks almost exactly like a rivet, and (if you happened to get just the right size) look very close to what's on-screen, IMO. But that suggestion is more for aesthetics than anything.

Great AM build, indeed!

Whoops! Thanks for catching that... I dropped the ball on that one, good eye! :D I have the Chicago screws reversed now... hopefully that will suffice?

P1000718.jpg

Edited by blueboxer

Terrell has final say, but I think it looks great. Personally I'd suggest a 1" strap for the chest/back instead of a 2" which looks huge, and perhaps allowing just a tad more gap between kidney/butt, and also trim the shoulder bells a little. Small items that don't affect EIB, but will enhance the look of your suit.

Terrell has final say, but I think it looks great. Personally I'd suggest a 1" strap for the chest/back instead of a 2" which looks huge, and perhaps allowing just a tad more gap between kidney/butt, and also trim the shoulder bells a little. Small items that don't affect EIB, but will enhance the look of your suit.

Yes sir, I agree... 1" straps are what I have on it now, per an earlier suggestion (unlike the 2" straps seen in the pics). ;)

Sorry for the late reply, just for a little piece of mind can you post a pic of the new chest to back strap.

Looks good trooper.

Sure thing sir! I'll get my son to take some more pics of me showing the changes ASAP. :)

Sorry for the late reply, just for a little piece of mind can you post a pic of the new chest to back strap.

Looks good trooper.

Terrell, I finally got a chance to take those pics that you requested... hopefully these will suffice? I'm sorry for the delay, I had to take these myself (they're in reverse with the aid of a mirror). :unsure:

P1000738.jpg

P1000739.jpg

Congrats! You'll also notice I updated your group membership - welcome to the 501st only jacuzzi :)