unknown helmet

secracium

i'm not interested in buying it, but the item description had no information and i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind this is. it looks a bit like the helmet from the rubies armor set. whatever the make, it's pretty hideous.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Stormtrooper-crash-1-1-HELMET-hot_W0QQitemZ250568361594QQcategoryZ154QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D20%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8546704793614855049

Edited by secracium

Yep, looks like a Boobies! :P

Some rather dishonest marketing going on there too, with it pictured next to a picture of UKG troopers in front of an SDS display. Or maybe they're just being extra honest and showing the potential buyer just how bad the Rubies looks next to proper armour! :lol:

Yep thats the rubbies shi'te being pumped out, looks like a really bad recast of a don post helmet :(

I think this guy is regularly reported for using the UKG guys without permission, and the guy must be stupid using the SDS stall to boot :blink:

I paid $20 for the one I have, mine is 2 pieces. I am making my daughter an ewok costume and I will finally have use for it. For $20 I had to get it, it was never intended for trooping. Wow! $117 that's :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Its not a Rubies I bought one from same guy for 98$,because I like to collect diff helmets,but it came smashed from china and is very poorly made and it smelled like fresh paint when it was opened.I got my money back from buyer but its worthless not even a good prop for a shelf,it looked nothing like the pictures.

• 2 weeks later...