blueboxer

While I'm waiting...

...for membership approval from Star Garrison, I thought I'd get some opinions from this forum. I think that I'm finally through with this AM armor build (with Kev's ANH 2.5 helmet) after a short hiatus and waiting on odds and ends. I really appreciate you guys and all of the great help!!! :)

P1000686.jpg

P1000690.jpg

P1000688.jpg

P1000689.jpg

P1000692.jpg

EIB out of the box methinks? Man, you new guys make us old guys' submission pix look like...well dated.

EIB out of the box methinks? Man, you new guys make us old guys' submission pix look like...well dated.

Luckily it's really hard to find our first submission pics.

DOH! :blink:

Looks good - 501st accceptance should be a no-brainer. :duim:

The only tweaks I'd make are to remove the chrome detailing from the thermal detonator, change the straps attaching the drop boxes from black to white, and use narrower straps (or none at all) for connecting the chest and back. Again, none of which should be a barrier to 501st acceptance.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!!

Looks good - 501st accceptance should be a no-brainer.

The only tweaks I'd make are to remove the chrome detailing from the thermal detonator, change the straps attaching the drop boxes from black to white, and use narrower straps (or none at all) for connecting the chest and back. Again, none of which should be a barrier to 501st acceptance.

I took your advice tkrestonva and removed the chrome mylar strips and have changed out the back/chest straps for thinner ones. ;)

Really Daetrin? You think so? That would be great! I definitely want to shoot for EIB status... with the changes I've made, do you think it's within reach? :)

Great looking build!

Nice work on your build. I agree, looks about ready for EIB. It's even more fun to get wired with fans and speakers, if you decide to, or maybe you have. Hope to troop with ya sometime!

Nice work on your build. I agree, looks about ready for EIB. It's even more fun to get wired with fans and speakers, if you decide to, or maybe you have. Hope to troop with ya sometime!

Thanks Tim. I look forward to meeting you! :D I have a fan system installed but still need to work a com system.

Great looking build!

Thank you so much! :)