My AM armor!

99% done. Someone else has my bucket and I just have a few things left to attach...holster deflectors and thermal. The calves in these pics are a little off. I messed with them a bit after I took these and they are alot better now.

R4pftNM.jpg

ABvyem4.jpg

buff!

0LFFPgh.jpg

o0pqbzw.jpg

Can you mount your shoulder bells a bit more forward and/or closer to the shoulder straps? Your first photo shows a lot of undersuit showing at the shoulders.

• 3 weeks later...

Man i wish i could lay on the lounge like that in my AM lol :D

I noticed in one of your pics with your arms up that you have a lot of room in the biceps area.

With my AM i trimmed about 20mm of where they join then immersed them in boiling water to get a better shape.You may also have to trim the top of the bicep then sand it to blend in with the rest of the bicep area. Then get a heat gun and heat up the top overlap and bend it to shape

I think all you need to do for the shoulders is shorten the shoulder bell attachment where it joins into the top of the shoulder area and maybe just centre it more or position it to the front a bit.

Are the shoulders bells attached by snaps to the main chest piece??