Extreme Hasbro chop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way. After this i'm done. :(

Ā 

LOL :lol: , kinda funny tho, I was getting a great start on my own hasbro blaster......then i goofed up on a superior level :rolleyes: . Me Dremel got out of control and cut more than i expected.BUT.... i managed to save 2 of the small parts and am gonna build them onto the pvc with other parts obtained from a member here, plus transfer the electronics into the pipe with a smaller speaker.When i get my hands on the other resin parts i"ll start posting pics.Hasbro products and i don't get along too well,lol. :P

Looking good but you have gone the long route here the pipe blaster is much much easier and does take less work, i salute your patience with the hasbro and undertaking all this work to make it look good. B)

Ā 

Yes you guys are right the pipe blaster is probably easier, but in my life IF i only did ''easy'' things, i would'nt be ''good'' at anything !

Ā 

;)

Edited by quebectrooper

Very nice, you think about extending the barrel? the hasbro's barrel is exactly the same diameter as the inside of a toilet paper roll (making very easy to make extension slugs with bondo)

Very nice, you think about extending the barrel? the hasbro's barrel is exactly the same diameter as the inside of a toilet paper roll (making very easy to make extension slugs with bondo)

Ā 

Yeah man i wanted to extend it but me and my family never use toilet paper ...

Ā 

hahahaha. nah too much work and i'll leave it that way. Thanks for the advice.

Ā 

Pat

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great work Pat :)

Ā 

I think your Hasbro mod/chop has been one of better ones I have seen. I like that you got rid of the old scope, rail and the speaker area that's suppose to be the "Hengstler" that Hasbro/old Kenner put on their verison of the E11. I always felt that it made it look (wierd) bulky.

Ā 

What are you looking for to extend the barrel, PVC or Metal?

Ā 

Try metalsdepot.com if you are wanting to use something metal.

Ā 

Ā 

Have fun with your mod, man.

Yeah Tom thanks. It just take time wich i didn't have much this summer. I plan on extending it with pvc plastic.

Ā 

What else should i do to make it more accurate?

Ā 

I think it will look pretty close then.

What else should i do to make it more accurate?

Ā 

Yeah, I think extending the barrel will make it look more authentic.

Ā 

But, if you want to go uber accurate, then file or sand the left side of the barrel flat the way the real Sterlings are for the Bayonet and add the Bayonet Mount.

Ā 

Also if it was mine, I would do some weathering to give it that battle worn look.

Ā 

Here is a pic of my real Sterling to show you what I am talking about. But if you don't want to go that extent, I still think it will look great.

Ā 

sterling004.jpg