Trooper Fit Club

bluehickey

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 1:58 PM, revlimiter said:

Another week down. Back pain is much more manageable now and almost gone. Crohn's pain gone. Workouts are going well. :dancing-trooper:

Crohn's pain! on my, That's no bueno!

Consistency is the key. I dropped almost 40 pounds over 6-8 months to get down to my High School weight. It’s not the easiest. Pizza was my enemy, but just being consistent was the biggest part of the success.

You’re on the right track and got this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

UPDATE

Well, my last post in this thread was thirteen months ago, but I just got home from an eight month deployment and decided it was time for an update. At the time of my last post I was just getting started on training, I began with nightly cardio and cutting out sugary beverages.

My routine has changed considerably since then, but the biggest change has been dietary, not so much a change in the kinds of foods I’ve been eating, but the serving sizes. Recently, I’ve started a new weight training regimen consisting of 1-2 hours in the gym five days a week (M-F).

I’d be happy to go into detail if anyone would like to know more, but for the time being I just wanted to post some progress here. Posting keeps a little bit of healthy pressure on me, and this journey is far from over. Keep working hard Troopers, keep making progress, it’s never too late to get started. Best of luck to all of you.

Progress Troopers, Progress! :dancing-trooper:

Last Update: 248.5lbs

Current Weight: 217.5lbs

Updated Goal: 200lbs

1dF37Bt.jpg

• Like 9

hace 18 horas, Order and Justice dijo:

UPDATE

Well, my last post in this thread was thirteen months ago, but I just got home from an eight month deployment and decided it was time for an update. At the time of my last post I was just getting started on training, I began with nightly cardio and cutting out sugary beverages.

My routine has changed considerably since then, but the biggest change has been dietary, not so much a change in the kinds of foods I’ve been eating, but the serving sizes. Recently, I’ve started a new weight training regimen consisting of 1-2 hours in the gym five days a week (M-F).

I’d be happy to go into detail if anyone would like to know more, but for the time being I just wanted to post some progress here. Posting keeps a little bit of healthy pressure on me, and this journey is far from over. Keep working hard Troopers, keep making progress, it’s never too late to get started. Best of luck to all of you.

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Order and Justice said:

UPDATE

1dF37Bt.jpg

Awesome!! Great work, Congratulations Trooper!  Keep it up. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Tropers!!   How are all fitness going out there? 

Last Night , sad to say, :shok: I realized that may armor doesn't fit as good as I would like . SO, I'll need to start doing more cardio and reduce my calories intake . :popcorn: 

• Like 2