Grand Moff Niko

Who has a complete AM to show off ?

Hi there guys.

I might look like a newbie, but it's a long story. Short story is change of ISP, different email address. Therefore lost my old username, post count and date of joining.

I'm looking for a pic of a set of AM armour and helmet. I've helped heaps of people get armour over the years, but I'm lacking this.

Anyone here have some? It must be a AM helmet. Not a hybrid.

I thought AM was still working on the helmet to make it more MRCE sized, but at this stage hadn't been released.

You still would get the old 'FX' style of helmet if you purchased a complete AM kit, can anyone confirm if this is the case?

I thought AM was still working on the helmet to make it more MRCE sized, but at this stage hadn't been released.

You still would get the old 'FX' style of helmet if you purchased a complete AM kit, can anyone confirm if this is the case?

A new AM helmet is still a way off. It's in the pipe line, but nothing that will turn up soon.

You still get an FX helmet with the AM armour.

So someone who has a helmet/armour combo from AM.

For a finished AM armor - AP helmet combo, look here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=10128

For his build thread, look here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=9475

As stated, for now if you order a full AM kit you'll get an FX helmet. To date, I don't know anyone who has gone that route, everyone I know who went with AM ordered AM Lite and chose a different bucket (AP, MRCE, RT Mod, TM, etc.)

Yea I know. But I still get allot of newbies who want the AM helmet to start with. To most it comes down to cost. It would be nice to show them a pic of a completed suit and helmet that comes from AM.

It's amazing how only a helmet can improve the look, they should really rework that chest, it's worst than the original FX

Mark

It's amazing how only a helmet can improve the look, they should really rework that chest, it's worst than the original FX

Mark

I agree... the frontal area is way too flat, and the back plate detail is way too blocky... But I do like the abdominal plate, that's a HUGE improvement :)

P.S. Glad to see you around here, Mark! :)

Edited by 1226