Amazing scratchbuilt blaster

:blush:

Actually I'm amazed by how many people come across the video and post enthusiastis comments!

Thank you guys a thousand times!!!

Edited by TKDUEUNO

Actually I'm amazed by how many people come across the video and post enthusiastis comments!

I still watch that video periodically and think "if only..." I came across it in 2008 as I started research on E-11s. Glorious!

Thank you for showing everyone how amazing an E-11 can be :bow:

On 5/2/2010 at 6:10 AM, SoloDallas said:

The sound and light board is pretty amazing. I wonder if I could stick one inside of my sterling. I guess so.

That can surely be done :) And your real Sterling would be unbelievable with a Blaster Core!

The first thing is to buy one, the new batch is almost available, check here or subscribe to the newsletter:-----------

Then we'll talk :)

ciao!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Should one get just the core, of anything else? Should I gut my actual counter, or get a knockoff?

Should one get just the core, of anything else? Should I gut my actual counter, or get a knockoff?

You need the Core, leds, resistors, lithium batteries, battery holder, cables, switch, button :)

I gutted mine, it was painful to remove all those beautiful revolving numbers, but it was for a better purpose :D

Yeah Pat, it's me :P thanks again!

The make one! :)

Travis, your blaster is amazing, unbelievable metal skillz and craftsmanship, it truly deserves more visibility!!!

By the way, I've never seen full shots of it finished and weathered!