TK 6107 requesting TKC EIB status[112][FX]

The thermal det does not have the control panel as per the action figure, and the lenses are #5 green welding shield.....I can add the control panel and send pics of it tonight

The O2 cylinder needs a control panel.

OOPS...will attach the control panel tonight no problem and take a new pic..

QCTrooper.....the armour is AM and the helmet AP

OOPS...will attach the control panel tonight no problem and take a new pic..

QCTrooper.....the armour is AM and the helmet AP

No worries. Remember that there are two flavors of EIB TKC - one based on the ROTJ armor and one on ANH-Stunt armor. Since you are doing the action figure variation the base is ANH-Stunt, and you should reference that as a starting point for all details unless otherwise over-ridden by the TKC EIB.

No worries. Remember that there are two flavors of EIB TKC - one based on the ROTJ armor and one on ANH-Stunt armor. Since you are doing the action figure variation the base is ANH-Stunt, and you should reference that as a starting point for all details unless otherwise over-ridden by the TKC EIB.

I think that with the Control Panel inplace I will have covered everything for the ANH stunt/TKC action figure EIB...unless I need to put the side rivets on??

I think that with the Control Panel inplace I will have covered everything for the ANH stunt/TKC action figure EIB...unless I need to put the side rivets on??

Having the rivets isn't required for EIB, just encouraged. Nice job on the paint, by the way. :)

The gray on the frown shouldn't come out of the teeth area though - it should be easy enough to scrape away. We used to see this a bit more back in the early days of the program, but to be fair to others who came before we did make them adjust it.

The gray on the frown shouldn't come out of the teeth area though - it should be easy enough to scrape away. We used to see this a bit more back in the early days of the program, but to be fair to others who came before we did make them adjust it.

Paul is correct. You can also use mineral spirits on a Q-tip and rub the access off as well.

I think more grey has to go off the frown for the base ANH stunt requirements. No grey in between the teeth whatsoever is the way to go. You know, each tooth seperately grey and only white in between.

Like this:

4537059155_5aa20105bf_b.jpg

One more thought: maybe you could paint the areas in question white rather than scraping/wiping it away? Since the helmet is already slightly weathered, you'd be able to get a matching look even if the painted white was slightly off.

Good point on the repaint…the frowns were done with acrylic craft paint and then clear coated…will see how it turns out tonight…also, there is no pointy not taking suggestions positively…there is a reason that it’s called “Expert” Infantry Badge….

Quick work and IMHO it looks great :) I really dig your weathering and the little details you added to make the paint look like something done in the field, and that has worn naturally.

:duim: