Neck Seals

bluehickey

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you wear your neck seal?

• I tuck it into my black under shirt
    • I leave it untucked on top of my black under shirt

I've always worn mine tucked into my black shirt, but I always hate how you can see the shirt logo's on the back of the neck of the shirt even though I've used a black sharpie on them. I'm considering leaving it untucked but worry that the extra neck seal material will look messy.

Thoughts?

i always wondered the same thing. i usually tuck mine in but you're right. you can see the logo even with the sharpie. i've realized when i leave it untucked, it looks a bit messy. i'm curious to know as well on how others do this.

I wear mine over my UA shirt so the logo doesn't show :P. If you sew enough "bib" onto the neckseal, it will stay down under your chest armor and not bunch up out the back. My helmet sits pretty low on me though so you don't see much of the neck seal anyway.

i dont tuck mine in, but it also doesnt always cover my UA logo, i forget where, but somewhere on here someone made a thread explaining how to remove the logo. then you'd not have to worry with tape or anything else...