New ROTJ Helmet and Armor

Here are pics of the new ROTJ Elite helmet (armor coming soon) that I have on order. The maker was kind enough to send me in progress pics. This is looking up to be some amazing armor. Any questions send me a pm and I will send you his link. Cant wait to get it.

pic1.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic2.jpg

Painted

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

I recognize that armor. I was just holding all your stuff and helped pull some more on Saturday. It is that nice off white biscuit color. Really nice armor you are going to love it. I have a set coming too. :D Finally upgrading from the FX.

These must be the old Matt TE/FON molds, shame that they have been so messed around with, what is up with the cap on the helmet?

If Matt/TE sold his original JEDI molds to GINO, then these are recast by Matt. Caveat emtor folks..... Compare the helmets from the first run 10 years ago with these new ones and ask yourself why they are different, when they are from the original JEDI helmet.

Nice kit but it is what is it and don't be fooled by the BS.

Joe

Edited by JoeR

Nice pics and a sweet looking set of armor.

These are the molds I was looking to buy but I later found out that they are yet another recasted set from Matt(TE)

They are nice but not quite what they seem as far as unmodified original molds. That's what stopped me.

Still a nice set of armor though but just not a directly associated lineage as one is led to believe.

Sorry but NO,

Nothing to do with the moulds from te's last run, these are Matt's recent recasts. Once again being shown here to boost sales, by those that adore him.. i'm sure i've seen those armour pics before too. I believe they are recycled images (save for the helmet, that looks new) from his first run.

Please look into things before spouting it as truth on the forums.

No they are not.

Matt started working on a "new run" back in January. Looks like he has finished his helmet moulds now. All the new stuff is re-recast from the stuff he was producing last year. I don't believe the suit pics are new, as i said before i'm sure i've seen those before. Knowing Matt, he is just re-useing them to get people in, and to fund his mould making and/or plastic.

Regardless of whether they are your olds ones or another of Matt's they are the same recast Matt molds. Who cares who has owned them?

Matt is now selling ROTJ armour again, what a huge surprise. Dath Finger you should take this BS away from the FISD and stop advertising that lying scamming low life Matt's products.

Joe

Of course it matters. Why else would you be blasting this Darth Finger character for hocking Matt's wears. No pun intended.

I get annoyed when my name comes into the equation when I'm not even involved, nor even asked about such a possiblility. Instead we get "Oh,it must have come from so and so... therefore we shall label it as such and such."..

Hi Johnny,

I don't think that deleting this thread is necessary at this point in time.

The essence of this post was about a fellow trooper who is excited about finally getting his armor and merely wanted to share this with us on the FISD.

Regardless of the its origins, lets be happy for DF and his new ROTJ Armor.

Aloha,

Tsmile.gif

Hi Johnny,

I don't think that deleting this thread is necessary at this point in time.

The essence of this post was about a fellow trooper who is excited about finally getting his armor and merely wanted to share this with us on the FISD.

Regardless of the its origins, lets be happy for DF and his new ROTJ Armor.

Aloha,

Tsmile.gif

Thanks, T.

DF those are new pics of your actual armor. I saw it myself.

• 1 month later...