MG-15/RT-97C

Like many out there we have our little contribution to the underground SW cosplay and prop market. Below are pictures of our newest toys we're happy to equipment troopers with. Again like most this isn't our full time job but rather a 2nd job. Some times it's therapy and some times a chore but all the hard work is worth it in the end.

collection1.jpg

collection2f.jpg

mg151.jpg

mg152.jpg

mg157.jpg

dscf1740.jpg

dscf1746.jpg

0424100939.jpg

Edited by JohnnyHavoc

I started to type a few things but then realized none of them were safe for work or allowable in polite company.

Suffice to say that I am considerably impressed and look forward to someday being able to see them in person. :)

These beauty´s should go quick.

I was lucky to get a sci-fire MG-15 from there limit (10 made, and might never again), if i did not have one, have take one of yours right away.

Even i got the E-11, MG-15, DLT-19, T-21 from sci-fire, i´m thinking of getting more fire arms...

Whats the price for your E-11/MG-15.

Congrats whit this A+ product, and good luck whit the sale of them John.

Cheers :)

These beauty´s should go quick.

I was lucky to get a sci-fire MG-15 from there limit (10 made, and might never again), if i did not have one, have take one of yours right away.

Even i got the E-11, MG-15, DLT-19, T-21 from sci-fire, i´m thinking of getting more fire arms...

Whats the price for your E-11/MG-15.

Congrats whit this A+ product, and good luck whit the sale of them John.

Cheers :)

youtube video on blasters

In case people wanted more info.

• 2 weeks later...

singlej.jpg

E-11 = $170 + $20 for shipping in the continental US.

DC-15S = $120 + $24. Shipping is more costly because the blaster's length requires a longer box and the weight is almost double that of the E-11.

DL-44 = $60 + $12.

MG-15 or RT-97C. $250 + shipping. This is an instance inwhich shipping will always be calculated first then a total invoice sent to the potential buyer. The reason is because of the blaster's size and weight.

Shipping:

The shipping is an umbrella charge to cover the box, packing and shipping but most times a partial refund is given because unless it's going across the entire country it rarely requires $20. Although if the buyer is willing to wait for an exact total shipping can be calculated to exact amounts.

International shipping:

Only Express mail will be used 1) because it comes with tracking and 2)because it has the fastest shipping times. International sales have included; Finland, UK, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Taiwan, Japan, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Australia, New Zealand