TK-5069 requesting EIB Heavy Weapons Trooper[FX][APPROVED] 2nd

OK, folks.

1. EIB ANH Stunt

2. No drop boxes

3. No holster

4. Black pauldron

5. 3 MP-40 style ammo pouches

6. Episode IV SE pack

7. 1 BFG: DLT-19 (conical disk, ejection port cover, t-tracks w/wires)

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpgPicture009.jpgPicture010.jpgPicture011.jpgPicture012.jpgPicture013.jpgPicture014.jpgPicture015.jpgPicture016.jpgPicture017.jpgPicture018.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=e3ec46623a5bc149

Ideally rather than linking to the photobucket account can you just post the links directly here? This way people don't need to click off to see the images.

Looks good to me and you'd be the first EIB HWT! Terrell is OOF this weekend but should be able to provide the official call come Monday.

I must give kudos where it is due- TD 2557 built the pack and Grand Moff Niko was responsible for the DLT-19.

More pictures:

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

EIB022.jpg

EIB018.jpg

Edited by TK-5069

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Chris on making EIB HWT! Your armor is AMAZING and, of course, that pack looks great too! It does look somewhat familiar. I wonder where I have seen it before? LOL

Glad I could help out. Enjoy and keep in touch!

Edited by TD2557

• 3 weeks later...

Wait... So how does this work?? I want to be a Heavy Weapons Trooper.. this is 501st approved? That rocks!!!

Someone PLEASE point me in the right direction! This is what Ive been wanting to do but thought it wasnt allowed!

This could TOTALLY make my day! B)

Sure, it's perfectly acceptable. Check out the CRL/EIB for the costume via the links at the top of the page. Why not go EIB if you're going to do it - then you'll get two EIB for the price of one (ANH-Stunt/Hero & HWT).

Sure, it's perfectly acceptable. Check out the CRL/EIB for the costume via the links at the top of the page. Why not go EIB if you're going to do it - then you'll get two EIB for the price of one (ANH-Stunt/Hero & HWT).

Ah thanks! I hope my GML will approve.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some questions about this:

1. Does the legion site keep track of Heavy Weapons Troopers? If so, how many are there out there?

2. Do they have their own unique TK designation?

3. Is this just something that is recognized on a detachment level?

4. Once approved does this count as an additional costume (on top of a regular TK)?