dashrazor

Stormtrooper Reference Library (538 HD screens)

i put these reference pics together for anyone who needs them. i got almost every scene with troopers throughout the entire trilogy. all are taken from an HD source...

ANH: link to album http://s880.photobuc...%20screenshots/

ESB: link to album http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac5/dashrazor/esb%20reference/

ROTJ: link to album http://s880.photobuc...tj%20reference/

lucasfilm archive photo collection thanks to TKCaleb http://s381.photobuc...5/LFL%20Photos/

added more reference pics (thanks to JoeR for these great pics)

link to album Here

Edited by dashrazor
  • Like 3

Wow dude, that is awesome! Great idea! Thanks for all the research & editing, I'm gonna use this a lot! :D

This is a great idea man! Thanks for adding my album here, I hope it will help many. I really like your collection of ROTJ trooper pics. My favorite.

Caleb

added more great reference pics (thanks to JoeR for these great pics)

link to album Here :D

There's more of those moulds here *CLICK-ME*

great stuff... :D i really love the great reference materials being released lately,

thanks to all who have contributed ;)

Is there anyone else having problems zooming in on the great pix that Mason posted/ photobucket.

I have contacted photobucket to see if I need a plug in or an update for my account, but have not heard back yet...

Here is what's going on when I try the zoom in. See if this is happening to you as well, or if it is just me...

First I click on one of the thumb nails:

Photobproblems1.jpg

Now, the pic is displayed at 59%. Next, I click on the zoom in icon.....

photobucketproblems2.jpg

After clicking on the zoom in icon, this is the what is displayed on the screen...

photobucketproblem3.jpg

Or, on some of them, I do the same thing, and end up with only half the pic showing up.

Photobucketproblem4.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help....

download the entire album in .zip format then use widows picture viewer or a paintshop program to zoom ;) i also have all the raw captured files if you need them, but i see you are using internet explorer :( download Firefox as it is much faster and secure than IE and have never had that issue with photo zooming

but for best results just download the entire album and zooming/quality should be increased dramatically, i can zoom to 300% and still see the images ;)

Image11.jpg

i had download links for all the raw files but had issues with the file hosting service...

but here are the links to all the screencaps from all 3 movies :D(these are rar files you need the program winrar to extract them)

ANH

ESB

ROTJ 1 , ROTJ 2

let me know if you need help downloading or extracting the photos

Awesome and thank you for doing this. Lots to study!

Joe

i think i will do it all over after the blurays are released ;) it took forever but by the time i was done i think i learned a lot about every detail and part of the armor, witch really helped me when i built my first kit... i am planning a ROTJ tk next (as soon as i can save up the funds) ;)

Thanks Mason, the MediaFire downloads work great. All four Winrar's open up fine. :)

Still haven't heard back from Photobucket Tech Support <_<

Edited by RogueTrooper

Thanks Mason, the MediaFire downloads work great. All four Winrar's open up find. :)

Still have heard back from Photobucket Tech Support <_<

dont hold your breath lol ;)

its most likely a bug/problem with internet explorer

What an awesome thing to do, great thread B)

Yes thank you Mason i have used some of your ref pics from ANH very helpfull indeed mate B)

thanks guys :lol: iv been going through a really tough time lately with a death in the family and other issues, so this really brightened my day.

i really love the spirit of the FISD that is "troopers helping troopers" ;)