DONE! Catching MEPD - can we do it? Yes we did :)

Daetrin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventually FISD will pass MEPD - it's all numbers. 33% of Legion sandtroopers are MEPD deployed, only 5% of Legion stormtroopers are EIB. If we ever hit 25% of TK's, we'll have more EIB TK's than the Legion has sandtroopers.

Ā 

So...looking at percents FISD should be at 200 EIB by the end of the year if we're to make any real headway. That's my goal - 200 EIB by years end.

Not to be a wet blanket... :unsure:

Ā 

Ā 

But wow. 126 out of 460? That is like 35 percent! That is really tough to beat! WOW!

Ā 

Ā 

We are at 4%. To get to MEPD level... we need like 800 members to reach EIB... Yeesh...

Ā 

Ā 

I guess Paul we can just shoot for 126. That seems more realistic. :lol:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Ā 

What the **** happened to the FISD I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Daetrin, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

I'll follow you into battle anytime, Paul!

Ā 

I think it's going to be tough to catch the MEPD in percentage anytime soon. BUT, it IS possible. If a new guy, me, can make EIB shortly after receiving his Legion ID, anyone should be able to make it to EIB. With a liitle time, hard work, and maybe a little blood, it's possible.

Ā 

Oh...and it was the Japanese who bomber Pearl Harbor.

I can seriously say 90% of our TKs in my garrison is EIB eligible. Most of them have canvas belts, the correct coloured abs buttons and no FX helemts. All they need are t-tracks, D-ring, upgrade parts for their toy blaster and motivation to get it done. The last part is the most difficult as most of them are content with they have. It's personal choice I guess. ;)

Ā 

Take a look. Here's a pic of the TKs in the Singapore Garrison.

Ā 

dirty me on the far right. :)

4247646372_cc21f6621a_o.jpg

Edited by gordonator

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Ā 

What the **** happened to the FISD I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Daetrin, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my butt from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Ā 

Ā 

I am so trying to follow your thoughts on that post.... :lol::blink:

Ā 

Huh?

Ā 

But hey Boss.. I am in the fight with ya. Lets get em up to par and submitted! Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!

Take a look. Here's a pic of the TKs in the Singapore Garrison.

Ā 

dirty me on the far right. :)

4247646372_cc21f6621a_o.jpg

Ā 

What a great looking bunch of troopers. Hats off to the Singapore Garrison.

I am so trying to follow your thoughts on that post.... :lol::blink:

Ā 

Huh?

Ā 

But hey Boss.. I am in the fight with ya. Lets get em up to par and submitted! Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!

Ā 

I must be old. It's a famous scene from Animal House with John Belushi.

Ā 

Ā 

You really should see the movie : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/

Ā 

Totally awesome.

What a great looking bunch of troopers. Hats off to the Singapore Garrison.

Ā 

Agreed - you guys are *awesome*!. If that's all you need, I sense a bulk buy of D-rings, etc. in the future. You could easily then be the largest garrison if EIB.

Ā 

You can do it - we can help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to break it to you but I might become a Sand Trooper. :td: sorry :(

Ā 

When one brother falls, another takes their place. :)

Ā 

Or, one can choose to do both (I did).

• 2 weeks later...

It's not going as smoothly as I'd like, but I am working on it. I'll post pics as soon as I'm ready to apply for EIB status. I'm not even sure what the differences are but somebody'll be able to tell me when the pics are up and I'll just go for whichever's closer. hehe.

Great seeing you again Ryan - it's been *ages*. Score today is 123 (us) to 148 or so (them).

Ā 

How about we set a goal for 10 troopers a month? What's stopping us?

im already EIB and MEPD deployed...so i cant help right now! dang!

Ā 

Love that pic of the Singapore garrison..love seeing a bunch of TK's with NO FX helmets...it looks so uniform..and thats the point of TKs!

im already EIB and MEPD deployed...so i cant help right now! dang!

Ā 

Love that pic of the Singapore garrison..love seeing a bunch of TK's with NO FX helmets...it looks so uniform..and thats the point of TKs!

Ā 

And I had 7 d-rings sent to Gordon to help with the final blaster touches, so we should see seven new EIB from Singapore soon. Right Gordon?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey...I'm just getting my ANH Hero done now...where is the EIB-ready kit online?? Love to know so it saves me time in running around...please drop me a PM...

Ā 

Cheers

Steve

MEPD currently has 165 deployed Police Officers compared to our 108 Expert Infantrymen.

Ā 

Given that there are 2165 TK's in the Legion compared to 460 sandtroopers, we should easily be way ahead of MEPD for deployed troops.

Ā 

With the new AM armor and more suppliers of EIB-ready kit online, it's never been easier to get EIB.

Ā 

Can FISD rally to boost EIB membership to be higher than MEPD's? I think we can!

Ā 

Let's make it happen in 2010 :)

Ā 

:salute:

Steve - what I mean is that pretty much every armor maker out there produces kits that are EIB-ready. By this I mean correct ab plate buttons, detached butt plate, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

We are 17 away from catching MEPD. There have been few new EIB applicants and SuperTrooper is getting bored. Lord Vader is expecting us to catch up with MEPD this year.

Ā 

He even sent a cheery post card commemorating the last time a detachment disappointed him.

Ā 

darth-vader.jpg

Ā 

So, let's win this!

Aight, I'm reactivated. I've improved my bucket, and am working on a screen accurate belt now. I've even started work on a pipe blaster, too.

Ā 

So I'm making some progress. ;)