That´s a "singlepoint" scope, sort of a early red-dot. They (or casts of them) were used on many SW blasters (Scouttrooper blaster, Chewies Bowcaster, Rebels Blastech A280 and similar, IG 88s DLT 20A, and probably most famous: Blastech DH17 Tantive Rebel Troopers).

No longer in production since many years, usually not cheap to get.

Thanks for the info! I originally thought they would be some sort of inexpensive scope for a pellet gun or the like...oh, well. Will see if any gun-enthusiastic friends have one in their spare parts bins...

Thanks for the info! I originally thought they would be some sort of inexpensive scope for a pellet gun or the like...oh, well. Will see if any gun-enthusiastic friends have one in their spare parts bins...

Buy a Rebel nerf blaster for $17-$20 and cut it off, slap it on and paint it. There's your single point scope.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Rebel-Trooper-Electronic-Blaster/19529524

Edited by JohnnyHavoc

http://www.flickr.co...N06/7014940151/

The 1-1/4 pvc for the barrel shroud is a bit big, which makes that template incorrect. I printed it and tried to wrap it around my actual MG-15. 1) it was too long 2) the diameter was too big. 1" diameter, thin wall aka schedule 20 PVC pipe is the closer match.

i used thin wall steel on the build not PVC, it was just over 1" OD , but yes 1" thin wall PVC is around the same outside diameter as the pipe i used. i made the templates by eyeballing and rough measurements i found on the net for length (it was the best i could do at the time) and just had to guess on the diameter.. if you could make a charcoal rubbing of the original shroud and scan it i could update the templates to a more accurate version ;)