ONGOING: Current Site Upgrade Requests

Daetrin

EIB Page requests

* Fix Academy version -> need to remove the left menu to allow 800 pix with for four across (req by Daetrin). If not possible show them in 3 columns instead of 4.

* Update data file to have everyone's awarded date (33 records missing)

Site Requests

* Bring back the b-day droid (req by tkrestonva)

* Fix search box in IE8 (req by Daetrin)

* Have fixed topic backgrounds or image headers for topics (req by quebectrooper)

* Donors page showing who contributed, when and at what level. (req by a donor)

• 1 year later...

I hate the way it handles photos that are posted in the threads. I want to see the code so when I quote a previous post I can alter the code but since it shows me the stupid photo instead I can't figure out how to do that. I don't like it. bring back the .

Edited by Tray

Can we make it so there is no limit to the number of images posted? I know some people might go crazy but I would love to be able to post ALL of the FISD card art at 150px x 210px front and backs all in one post and keep updating once more get produced. As it is now I posted them prior to a change and now I can't even edit the threads without it saying max number of images in post.

Just a thought. Would just make life easier.

After further googling I may have been thinking of phpbb not ipb.

I don't think the [table] tag comes out of the box. Sadface.

-Eric

Would it be possible to get the [table] tag enabled?

Aloha and thanks,

-Eric

• 1 month later...

Any word on this? Forgot I even asked about it but I would still like to update the post with all the art.

I hear what you're saying Tray. What we might be able to do is set the max for IPM's higher, so you can do this.

I'll check into it for you.

Any word on this? Forgot I even asked about it but I would still like to update the post with all the art.

i upped the limit some time ago. i think you can post over 30 images per post

icon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gificon_tiny_plus.gif

• 6 months later...

One thing I would love to see is a "mark all threads read" link on the main forum index page. I would like to make everything appear as If I already read it so when I come back I can click new contect and not get so many pages of them. I just want to start from scratch again. No big deal if we can.

• Like 1

One thing I would love to see is a "mark all threads read" link on the main forum index page. I would like to make everything appear as If I already read it so when I come back I can click new contect and not get so many pages of them. I just want to start from scratch again. No big deal if we can.

On the bottom left of the page there lies a "Mark Community Read" link. Lemme know if that works for you.

ScreenShot2012-04-27at52049AM.png

I tend to use the "new since last visit" option in when I click for new content rather than unread.

Aloha,

-Eric

Also when you go to New Content you can change the filter from "Posts I haven't read" to "Last 24 Hours" or better yet Eric's suggestion "New Since Last Visit. That will ensure that you don' have all the things ever you haven't read come up.

Basically New Since Last Visit is like starting from scratch.

Also when you go to New Content you can change the filter from "Posts I haven't read" to "Last 24 Hours" or better yet Eric's suggestion "New Since Last Visit. That will ensure that you don' have all the things ever you haven't read come up.

Basically New Since Last Visit is like starting from scratch.

Those filters aren't working for me. I'm stuck with "Content I have not read" which is currently 13 pages long. :/

Interesting... I'm seeing the same thing. I guess I rarely ever change my prefs for new content... but the problem is only in the FISD 2012 skin. Chrome/mac here.

However if it works using one of the other skins... and if I change it a 2011 skin and go back to 2012... it stays at the choice I made in 2011.

Hmm Lucas... did I do something to the 2012 skin when I added tapatalk?

-Eric

I don't think it has with tapatalk either because I remember this being broken for some time now, I just didn't reflect too much about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Have I mentioned I would love to see a "Like" button here. I think every site should have them. I know the Mountain Garrison forums have them. :)

That is actually doable. Me and Eric has talked briefly about it before. What were your thoughts on this again, Eric? I don't remember.