Hasbros galore!

Hey guys I just got back from a trip to Disney World. Had a great time and ofcourse went straight to Hollywood studios and StarTours. :) After the ride there is a gift shop and In it they have all kinds of starwars nick nacks. But they also had this: 114_0008.jpg

So if your wondering where to find an Hasbro E-11 or DL-44 and you are near Orlando or know someone who is.. (Picture quality is terrible but its an entire shelf wall full of blasters. I believe the price was $24.95 USD

No, I wish. I'm a photopass photographer though, which still a lot of fun. I tried to look in to being a character for star wars weekends but didn't really fit the bill for what they needed. :-p

Sweet you might have taken my picture then! Do you work at all the parks or just Hollywood studios? I think we got ours taken in the Magic Kingdom.

On topic: Just looked at the price tag on the E-11's I bought and they are actually $14.95, full price. Not a bad price IMHO, especially for Di$ney! ;-)

Back off topic: Nope, not me, Rob. I'm what's called a seasonal employee, which means I pick up shifts here and there around my full time job. I haven't worked in the parks (I work at them all) since January. I also work at Universal part time and they have kept me busy on the weekends with Mardi Gras.

Hope you had a blast here!