TM JR. Strikes Back

Finally got the pics uploaded from last weekends Memorabilai event where my son got to wear his all new ESB stormtrooper armour. Everything on this new kit is different from last year, with the most work done to the helmet. Personally I think the face plate really looks awesome, so much like the big helmets when you see it, only smaller :D

It was another fantastic day meeting up with the lads from the UKG and also the stars. I had a really good chat with Richard Bonehill who played a stormtrooper in both ESB and ROTJ, not to mention about a dozen other characters in both films. Another highlight was meeting up with Brian Muir and his wife Lindsay again. Both are really friendly and they loved my sons mini TK armour.

All in all it was a very good day out and I am looking forward to the next one in Novemeber. Here are some of the photos that was taken during the day.

SDC11242.thumb.jpg.4fe7382c428ff529c9ee8d8cc35f8c71.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Wow just wow! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen, I have to get my son one when he is big enough!

Joe

Well what can i say absolutly perfect, even ewocks can have a imperial stormtrooper on there own level ,cant wait to meet you and luke at the winter MEM , looks like you had a blast ,some great workmanship in lukes armour and i see what you meen about the esb lid totaly spot on like all of your sizes in armour ,now i cant let my 2 boys one of 4 and the other 3 years of age see this because its going to be dad dad dad , we want TM armour you never know they might get there wish.Seeing dad has one.

Nice one Paul

CHEERS STEVE

• 3 weeks later...