TK3202 Requesting Updated EIB Status/Picture

Hey guys, I have sold my armor to TK435 and have updated my armor to be ESB instead of ANH. I've taken all the necessary pictures to show the armor (PT Armor), decals, and other differences needed on this suit to make it an ESB suit. As stated I have PT armor, neckseal, leather holster looped on the right side, CA boots, ESB helmet decals (non painted), black frown, hyperfirm ESB blaster with added D ring, riveted ammo pack and sniper knee, kidney armor gap, cloth belt, money clips on detonator, ect ect ect.

I'd like to maintain my current EIB number and just transfer old costume out and new costume in, changing my designation from ANH Stunt to ESB. Thanks guys.

esb_darryl_1.jpg

esb_darryl_2.jpg

esb_darryl_3.jpg

esb_darryl_4.jpg

esb_darryl_5.jpg

esb_darryl_6.jpg

esb_darryl_7.jpg

esb_darryl_8.jpg

esb_darryl_9.jpg

esb_darryl_10.jpg

esb_darryl_11.jpg

esb_darryl_12.jpg

esb_darryl_13.jpg

esb_darryl_14.jpg

esb_darryl_15.jpg

esb_darryl_16.jpg

esb_darryl_17.jpg

esb_darryl_18.jpg

esb_darryl_19.jpg

Your ESB looks great!

You and Ian seem like a great bunch of guys, wish I could troop in Ohio with you all.

Thanks Manny, wish you were closer... damn ocean!

Not sure - that side gap recommends it be seamless there trooper ;-) * Looks really good there Darryl :salute:

* a bit of an inside joke, so don't worry folks

Not sure - that side gap recommends it be seamless there trooper ;-) * Looks really good there Darryl :salute:

* a bit of an inside joke, so don't worry folks

Hardi Har Har :P. Hope you realize I was trying to help you with your arc :). Too many people just say "good job!" and let you try to get approved and watch as you get turned down without saying a single word. I'm glad you don't have the armor anymore, and hopefully when you make your new clone I'll be able to help ya.

PS: somehow I knew you'd post here.

Edited by TK3202

Thanks! I can't wait to troop in this one, this is going to be a blast :). Celebrating with a new signature!

Edited by TK3202

So just curious, is the picture on the EIB page going to change to my new suit? Also, just curious, I noticed that it no longer says what type of TK everyone has now. Why was that changed? It was nice to be able to see who was ANH Hero, ANH Stunt, ESB and ROTJ.

Thanks guys.

Darryl Benson

The picture will be update, we're just behind but are catching up. The new EIB page doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet, eventually you will be able to search the EIBs by garrison, etc...

The picture will be update, we're just behind but are catching up. The new EIB page doesn't have all the bells and whistles yet, eventually you will be able to search the EIBs by garrison, etc...

Sounds great! Thanks for the reply, bud.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a reminder the profile still hasn't been updated. It's no biggie, just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten though :). Thanks!

Not forgotten about. All the outstanding EIBs are done and the updates and multiple EIBs are next.

Thanks for the patience.

No problem bud, thanks for the reply! :)