Flamthrower

Pyro

I don't think we have any other than what was posted. You can trying sending a PM to either:

Jonathan (ForlornHope)

Lachlan (MouldMan)

Walter (dorsk88)

Two have ICN costumes, and Jonathan has been doing a lot with screen caps. We sure could use more.

hi. i was thinking of making an incinerator trooper when i eventually get myself some armor. i really want to make a FULLY functional flamethrower for my build. i have started the basic assembly but i drew this for reference

PHLxUnT.jpg

it is drawn from memory from the game so it is not 100% accurate. but my real thrower will be some reference anyway i will post up some pics as the build progresses if you want

I think that would be great! You know for a long time MEPD didn't require exact replicas of one of the three screen used weapons, nor even limited it to a screen used weapon. MG-42's or any large BFG was fine.

We saw the same thing for clone weapons too - lots of early variation until suppliers and details were eventually nailed down.

Thanks for postin this

i just rigged up my playstation 3 to my pc. i managed to get some screen caps from the force unleashed, but i need to get some better shots before i can post them (the analog input on my pc is low quality)i think i better capture software may fix the issue

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! Do you have larger sizes avail?

i am trying to tweak some things, but my capture hardware is older and this was the native size when capturing, i can try yo enhance them but i really need an HD capture card for my pc to get better resolution ;) it also really hard to get good camera angles, before dying in the game lol

This is brilliant!!! If you can do the same for some of the other angles I think there will be enough that someone (Woodchuck! ;-) ) could make one.

Thoughts?

This is brilliant!!! If you can do the same for some of the other angles I think there will be enough that someone (Woodchuck! ;-) ) could make one.

Thoughts?

ya the angles are tough, i keep dying before i can adjust them perfectly :blink: . but i think i can do a rough blueprint soon, then a prototype :D i already have a pile of stuff labeled (things that will one day be a flamethrower ;) )

Mason - just having the screen references from which one can build one and I'm in your debt. Actually building one - you know you should then do the full boat ICN trooper :)

On 4/21/2010 at 3:36 AM, Daetrin said:

Mason - just having the screen references from which one can build one and I'm in your debt. Actually building one - you know you should then do the full boat ICN trooper :)

ya i am thinking that is the way i am going to go. do you think a flamethrower that shoots real fire would be ok to use for photos only? not trooping of course :D

more pics below ( im getting this more refined)

5IzJYlC.jpg2yeobfh.jpg2F28Yb0.jpg0Sr4Jt0.jpgVRF1uwq.jpgEFLkWy6.jpgSXhpyu4.jpgf6cuihF.jpgIFBfXxz.jpgKsEPtg5.jpgNakzW1p.jpg3w7QQzS.jpgkSAd1Gl.jpgQQiUFI9.jpgL8VhR7l.jpgSxGCohA.jpgohWfm6S.jpgXrAKVlT.jpg2KQ9oeg.jpgHcpyMXj.jpg

Does anyone else smell burning plastic? :blink:

lol ya i thought of that, i got the idea from this photo

Storm_Trooper_Xtra_Crispy_by_Doomsday_Dawn.jpg

Storm_Trooper_Xtra_Crispy ;)

Edited by dashrazor