Spring Memorabilia

Ok so the UKG was at Spring MEM again, its one of our staple biannual events.

It was great to meet some noobies, meet up with old friends and get to do what we do best.

Also it was a pleasure to have a chat with TrooperMaster again, all be it a brief one. And i missed Mini TM, which i was really looking forward to seeing :(

Another great pleasure was meeting Brian Muir and his lovely wife. It was a shame we were on a tight sheduled break and didn't get to speak more. Many thanks for the photo opportunity too!

Here are a few pics of the days event...

DSCF2181.thumb.jpg.b0dba7a446c10bd968c4b770144ffe7c.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Some good pics there Mark..

Just got back myself from this fantastic weekend trooping in my new TM armour..

Had a chat with Paul the TM master himself and even managed to get some pics taken with his son in his armour, just need to get them of my inlaws memory card and will post them up.

It was good to finally meet up with other TM owners for a chat, but could not troop with them as my armour was too shiny..

A long day with fun from start to finish,It was great to catch up with the poking pipe club ;)(You know who you are).One of these days i will get my Rom-fx working lol.big bonus for me was to meet paul TM for the first time,it was a shame i was suited up and had to shout through my helmet frown but Billy was there to translate.

Super bonus was meeting Brian Muir for an open and frank chat plus some priceless pictures.it made me fell very proud to be a part of the event.

A long day with fun from start to finish,It was great to catch up with the poking pipe club ;)(You know who you are).One of these days i will get my Rom-fx working lol.big bonus for me was to meet paul TM for the first time,it was a shame i was suited up and had to shout through my helmet frown but Billy was there to translate.

Super bonus was meeting Brian Muir for an open and frank chat plus some priceless pictures.it made me fell very proud to be a part of the event.

Well what can i say fantastic pics Mark looks the the ultamate event i have not go my TM armour finished yet, not long now iam planning in the summer to do a troop in the Tm , looks like i will have to wait till MEM in the winter plus it will be good to meet some of you guys because all of you have been so helpfull to me on FISD .

Many Thanks

Steve

Good to see you again Mark.

Nice to meet you Pete finally, and Billy too. Maybe next time we will have a proper chat when you are not suited up, though you did look fabulous!

Barry, you looked awesome when I saw you in armour briefly. Looking forward to seeing your pics with Luke. I have yet to see any pics we took at MEM because I left my own camera in the van and we had to use my sisters. I'll post them up as soon as I get them.

Overall we all had a great time and it was really great to chat with Brian and his wife. They are both so friendly, it was real pleasure chatting to them.

Simply awesome Mark! Coming from a smaller garrison my mind reels at seeing so many good looking TK's all at the same time. With Brian & Paul there - I can't imagine a better time to be had.

Well done! :salute:

Looking good everyone! As was said, it's great to see so many good-looking TKs at one event - you've certainly set a bar to be met at Celebration 5 this summer. :D

DSCF2246.jpg

Um, second trooper from the left ... :blink: