E 11 Blaster

TK4872

Well guys, I got mine yesterday face to face, the seller happen to be a local guy here in Space Coast Florida, and let me tell you the pictures don't do any justice, this thing is Amazing it is way better than the Master Replicas one!

Well guys, I got mine yesterday face to face, the seller happen to be a local guy here in Space Coast Florida, and let me tell you the pictures don't do any justice, this thing is Amazing it is way better than the Master Replicas one!

REALLY!!? I have the MR one too.

Nice! If it's not too much trouble, could you post some pictures? :)

Edited by LJJNL

• 3 weeks later...

Too many inaccuracies for me. Doesn't beat the looks of a good resin copy of an original sterling IMHO.

Might have a better, more hefty feel to it, but the wrong details kill this for my taste.

i think that's the same as the one i got. looks better in person, but the black comes off way too easily. it hasnt seen any action aside from being moved from spot to spot for one reason or another and spends most of its time in my holster, but yet already looks like ive gone trooping in it a couple of times.