TE moulds for sale on ebay!

Trooperman

Lay off the personal attacks - that means EVERYONE.

As I stated earlier, this thread exists strictly to discuss the moulds up for auction on ebay. If it further degenerates into something else, the thread will be locked and/or deleted.

:glare:

Ok the backwards writing has me puzzled. Does it mean that these plugs were taken from the same armor that TKcaleb received from TE instead of actual ROTJ suit? The only other option is that TKCaleb's suit is authentic screen used ROTJ.

As I couldn't see TE sending someone screen used armor by mistake that would have to mean that the plugs in question were cast from TKCaleb's armor instead of actual ROTJ armor.

That would also mean that these plugs are AT LEAST one generation from the mould's that GINO has.

Still a nice set of plugs, and TKCaleb now has a very significant set of armor.

Never a dull moment in the white plastic community.

Man, i am so confused.. LOL.. There is so much Recast Armor out there stating that it is original or this or that Gino's, TE's, etc. I have heard such and such recast that and they defend themselves as well. .. All I know is Tony (TE2) has the right correct moulds from TE master stuff (ANH). I also know that these ROTJ Moulds were the masters and sold to Austrailia. The suits made from them Are amazing works of art. Even if you cannot stand the man who had them before. does not change the fact , Great suits came from them. I am not here to bash or support.. I am staying neutral. Who ever gets these moulds will be able to make a Great set of Armor that out of them that will benefit our hobby and showcase ROTJ.

Ok the backwards writing has me puzzled. Does it mean that these plugs were taken from the same armor that TKcaleb received from TE instead of actual ROTJ suit? The only other option is that TKCaleb's suit is authentic screen used ROTJ.

As I couldn't see TE sending someone screen used armor by mistake that would have to mean that the plugs in question were cast from TKCaleb's armor instead of actual ROTJ armor.

That would also mean that these plugs are AT LEAST one generation from the mould's that GINO has.

Yea... Its a shame that I have already sold the set..... :unsure:

Caleb has sold me the set of armour in question. I didnt realise it was so significant. I am looking forward to receiving the suit more than ever.

Scott

Its not from Caleb's suit. The suit it came from was partly, or mostly destroyed during the casting proccess as matt has said. As for why I believe him, well some of the remains are still attached to the moulds. Primarily on the chest and cod. Apparently he left out the mould release and had to cut off the existing suit just to get to the moulds.

Besides the arms and legs were (and still are) fused together on Caleb's suit. Not exactly easy for taking moulds.