TE moulds for sale on ebay!

Trooperman

Its always good to see someone trash talking TE, even on Ebay. Reap what you sow Matt. This is a good opportunity for someone with a vac table.

The TE ROTJ Moulds from Matt Gauthier's '09 run of Stormtrooper suits.

Now up for sale due to financial hardship. I bought these off Matt Gauthier (aka, self labeled "Trooperexpert") mid 2009 with ideas in mind to make *myself* a very accurate, and true to production ROTJ Stormtrooper replica for display. Hoping to use these TE moulds in conjunction with Cameron Oakley's original moulds, which I was very thankfully given on loan!

Unfortunately I'm no longer in a position where I can afford to spend large quantities of money on props, or the hobby anymore. So my loss is your gain. I will be returning Cameron's moulds back to him, and then forwarding these to their new owner after the completion of this auction.

The moulds are complete from head to toe for ROTJ Stormtrooper armour. Sorry I'm unable to include every picture in this listing of all components due to the Ebay limit of only 12 pictures. Rest assured all components are included ; face plate, back/cap, left and right arm moulds, shoulders, chest and back moulds, cod and butt moulds, left and right leg moulds, TD cannister and ammo belt moulds. ALL IS INCLUDED.

If "Buy It Now" is used I will throw in a free complete Left arm (bell, bicep, forearm, handplate) from an LFL tour suit. I was saving it to re-mould and use as a fill in for the duplicated right arm parts on the TE suits. Still attached is a beautiful ROTJ shoulder bell, which is far superior in shape and looks when compared to the TE ROTJ bell.

Don't bother with "TE's" new run offering of stormtrooper suits. The *new* moulds he is using are in fact recasts from the pulls he made off of these moulds, making them not only softer in detail but also a lot smaller. On a side note - Check the forums. TE is a LIER and a CHEAT, and you'd be lucky to get anything resembling what was promised off of him. Beware! This is coming from personal experience.

I honestly hope whoever buys these moulds will knock TE out of business for good, and send a little karma his way...

These are vacuuforming moulds. They are very sturdy, and will create dozens of replica suits as seen in the Star Wars movies. For personal use or whatever you wish. Pretty easy to make your cash back.

Please no time wasters. I need to buy a new car to get to work and back.

Thanks for looking! :-)

I'm going to lean forward a bit on this one . . .

Please do not turn this thread into another "let's bash TE" experience - whether he deserves it or not. We're all aware of his past (and some would say current) business practices, and relationship with the FISD and it's membership. If you wish to discuss the molds up for auction, fine. But let's refrain from any personal score-settling.

Thanks for your understanding. As always, the staff will be watching . . . <_<

You know they're going to end up in the right place if Tony gets 'em. :D

At the least, it would be a reliable vendor of ROTJ style armor. I would worry as pointed out how much work would be involved in maintaining them.

I was negotiating to buy these from Chris but a friend has just warned me off.

If TE sold his JEDI moulds to GINO 10 plus years ago then where did these come from?

Why is the cap/back all wrong?

I have been told this morning that these are recast from one of TE's own suits and that TE is about to do yet another run of these.

Caveat emptor fellas especially when doing anything that involves TE.

Perhaps GINO will clarify if these are the same as his moulds from the pictures...

From my point of view the helmet moulds look nothing like either of my moulds from original JEDI helmets that I have seen in person.

Joe

I was negotiating to buy these from Chris but a friend has just warned me off.

If TE sold his JEDI moulds to GINO 10 plus years ago then where did these come from?

Why is the cap/back all wrong?

I have been told this morning that these are recast from one of TE's own suits and that TE is about to do yet another run of these.

Caveat emptor fellas especially when doing anything that involves TE.

Perhaps GINO will clarify if these are the same as his moulds from the pictures...

From my point of view the helmet moulds look nothing like either of my moulds from original JEDI helmets that I have seen in person.

Joe

Intresting info..

Was trying to work out the backwards writing and why it was familiar and found this: ;)

Pics from thread "first edition" TE rotj styrene armor"

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=9459

P1010298.jpg

P1010299.jpg

And this pic from the ebay auction:

boq4opcgkkgrhqqokiieuyc.jpg

Notice "Kit 02A" written on the inside? Seems its recasted from that amour set.

Something people probably should be aware of with the amount of money he's asking.

Edited by MouldMan

Notice "Kit 02A" written on the inside? Seems its recasted from that amour set.

Something people probably should be aware of with the amount of money he's asking.

You didn't seem so discerning when you recast AP.....