Darth Revan

• 1 month later...

This is are my other cotumes.

I am actually working on a Boba Fett, but I am still far from 501st standards. It is a scratch build.

My TX

FanFest28.jpg

My and my daughter, before the trooper.

DSC02977.jpg

FanFest49.jpg

FanFest31.jpg

Fett

5452_1114457950176_1488758753_30355.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

Edited by TX 7798

Hey Chunk, you cannot imagine how much I laughed when I saw the little dancing trooper!!!! lmao, I had to save it!!!!

I do not know, there is something about a TK dancing that is just funny, even if it is a gift.

Thanks for your comments!

We are also working on a clone trooper for my son, that is big project since it needs lots of work, he is not of the age yet for the 501st, but he just loves the hobby. When I have it ready I will post some pictures here as well for you guys to see.

We already finished the helmet, here is what it looks like.

This is the original Head the costume hand when we bought it.

A5.jpg

This is the head it has now.

BattleDamage2.jpg

BattleDamage3.jpg

BattleDamage4.jpg

BattleDamage6.jpg

DSC08789.jpg

Cool on gettting junior into some mini clone armor. I love when my family troops with me. I wasn't an official member with the 501st at the time. But the wife & I were under cover as a rebels at Celb 4. But at Celb 5 we'll both be flying Imperial colors :dancing-trooper:

I've never thought about getting myson into a set of white armor :icon_eek: Both my boys are in thier 20s, it never accoured to me. I could have my own lil garrison in my house. I'll have to convince him to get some stormie armor to troop with dad :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Here's a pic from Celb 4 of the family as we piled out the Tahoe when we got there. The leia is my wife Tina, she has since upgraded to movie accurate bikini, Jawa my daughter Erika & lil clone my stepson Tim The jedi is my oldest son Eric & Chewbacca on vacation was my son Mark.

CIVSat5-26-07027.jpg

Hey, you do have your own Garrison, lol.

The dancing trooper kills me, lmao.

You should approach your kids to troop with you, mine even puts on my costumes with every chance he gets.

As for my wife, well, it took some convincing on my part, but she finally agreed and I am making a Mandalorian female for her, it is almos finished!!!!

Now the real trick will be to get her to wear it, lol.

Nice picture!!!! That is what I would like to do, even only once.

It took some begging to get her to go to Celb 4 with me. But after she was there she loved it. She was one of the few slave leia's who wore the bikini all day. You can see how many Slave Leia's were there in the Star Wars Insider group photo. She even asked if she could go the next day...& she did. This is one of my favorite pics of her. With her favorite Star Wars charecter :R2D2: As for gettting her into some white armor. That might have to wait a few. She in the process of getting her Tie Pilot done. Her costume is complete, just waiting on the chestbox to come in the mail & then we can submit her pics for approval. This is a early pic with the basic jumpsuit with the pockets removed her helmet & boots.

CIV5-27-07001.jpg

4b3101fe.jpg

Awesome!!!! And you already have her going with you, my wife is kind of harder to convince. You have won more than 85% of the battle. But I am sure that once she has a taste of it, she will be hooked, this is addictive!!!!

These are some pics of the Mando Armor I am working on for her. I made the armor plates with a mannequin I got on ebay. The other plastic parts are made out of PVC. The helmet is a Don Post that cannibalized.

I do hope I can get her to put it on at least once, I would love to have a picture of all of us dressed up!!!!

DSC08788.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC08605.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC08740.jpg

DSC08742.jpg

It is a work in progress, I already made the gauntlets and the Knees and shoulders and a little cape, all I need to do is have her put it on!!!!!!! So I can finish it.

Love your pics, SW Families are the best!!!!

Nice Female Mando, I wanted to make her a Mando too. But since I havn't got around to making me a Mado. We went with the tie pilot. Thought it would be cool to have a wingman all the time. Her Tie Pilot will mirror mine. :dancing-trooper:

Well, you can always start a to do list. That is what I do. Now my son wants a Mando, so I already started to work on it. I will start with the jet packs first.

Costume Mandos are the best, my Boba Fett has taken me years and still I have not met 501st standards, but with a costume you could joing the mercs.

• 2 months later...

Thanks man, it is a work in progress, I am still working on the Jetpack. The helmet is a Don Post, the shape is nice. Colors are based on the Yellow Female Mando, and the Skull is glued to the helmet, not painted as well as the kill marks.

Looking forward to finish it.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...