Best way to remove Under Armour logo?

I have a similar style logo on my Sondico stuff.  The logo comes off pretty easy but to get the "glue" off has taken a LOT more effort.  Basically I use a t-shirt off cut then hold a pad of it soaked in acetone on then rub hard.  It's taken a lot of elbow grease but I'm getting there.  I wash it after each session and after 2 there's not much left at all and I'm hopign 1 more go and I'll be done.

• Like 1

I might put more effort into it at some point, but it's really not that noticeable.  The photo makes it look way worse than it is in real life, especially since it's mostly hidden under the armor anyway.

They should have built the Death Star out of the same material used for UA logos! Anyway, going to try some black fabric paint and will post the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So here's an update since my visit to Jo-Anne's. I found this black permanent fabric marker:

553382a5140e7651a2bf023fa4f0b941.jpg

Here's the result. The target remains, but I think it's much better and should work for me. I don't think it's overly noticeable now unless you're looking for it.

b8e91891a48e8618fceac1fdb322382b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk