TK2196 - Requesting Expert Infantryman Status[103][AP]

Outstanding. We're forming a raiding party for some consular ship Vader's taken an interest in. Head down to the hanger deck and take your place in formation :)

Looking good Simon, nice build and fits you well.

My only observation is that i thought the Stunt holster was held on by two rivets and not four.

The armor looks great. The only issue is we need canon pictures just like the Legion profile pictures, ie no decals showing. From the other UK EIBs people have either gotten an extra shoulder bell, swapped left and right bells for the photos depending on what is in the picture, etc...

Other than that you are good to go.

The armor looks great. The only issue is we need canon pictures just like the Legion profile pictures, ie no decals showing. From the other UK EIBs people have either gotten an extra shoulder bell, swapped left and right bells for the photos depending on what is in the picture, etc...

Other than that you are good to go.

Firstly, thanks for all your feedback and kind words.

Secondly can I just Photoshop the branding out? If so do you need me to just repost the edited pics in this thread?

Cheers

Simon

Firstly, thanks for all your feedback and kind words.

Secondly can I just Photoshop the branding out? If so do you need me to just repost the edited pics in this thread?

As long as it's well done it shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...