The Mystery of the Brown Boxes

Friday, some mysterious person left these two boxes on my door step :o

PYCiD2D.jpg

Well, it could not have been St. Nick who left these, because it is well after the holidays. Hmmm, Watson there is a mystery afoot. Let's see what is in them, shall we proceed?

Those brown boxes, :o I wonder what thing lays within them :unsure:

PYCiD2D.jpg

Appears to be packed well. It must not have come from Ebay ;)

4cm2o0B.jpg

:oVery interesting

pbwEfZk.jpg

:blink:Let me know if you want to see more of the unraveling of the mystery of the brown boxes. Watson and I will return with more clues. :P:D

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

haha, normally i'd just have a witty joke and join in on the fun thread, but i gatta say initially i didnt even see the boxes. lol. all i thought was wow cool wall. :P :P haha

haha, normally i'd just have a witty joke and join in on the fun thread, but i gatta say initially i didnt even see the boxes. lol. all i thought was wow cool wall. :P :P haha

Exactly - who cares for the brown boxes, look at that wall! AMAZING!

Exactly - who cares for the brown boxes, look at that wall! AMAZING!

lol. totally. i wonder if their like lights in the wall kinda thing.

Ahh!! Spectators...Spectacular!!

To answer the question, that is not my door step, that is actually a wall in my house. This is my door that I built. I designed it with key elements from Star Wars. I made it to have the look of beaten, worn metal like the Jawa Sandcrawler, and Jabba's Palace door, and a couple of things from The Millennium Falcon.

And to finish out the door, there are nine coin slots on the top and nine on the bottom. The nine coin slots represent the design elements from Darth Vader and R2D2. There are three coin slots on Darth Vader's chest plate and the six coin slots on R2D2's side panel, a total of nine.

And, to round it out, I made a round switch plate, with blinking lights in the design of the ones in the Lars homestead and Ben's hut on Tatooine. The green and red lit buttons, represent the green and red greeblies on the ANH Darth Vaders's chest plate.

OG95hi3.jpg

tNIWBDw.jpg

r7NrACa.jpg

cmFlONF.jpg

5i6dJLq.jpg

Now, shall we continue with the mystery of the brown boxes?

V3jluKO.jpg

Ahh!!! a clue..

gsTjzDj.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I'll agree with TE2. There is a tracking number tag that is only on shipments within the US. Also, you can see the TE2 trooper on the mailing label.

The real question is how many kits are in those boxes :)

Ahh... touche Paul!

How many kits are there???? mmmmm....

I got it! It is TE2 armor! In the packaging there is a paper with a ad for ktuh. KTUH - Hawaii's Only Alternative - 90.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

KTUH is a student-run noncommercial radio station broadcasting from the University of Hawai`i at Manoa. We broadcast 24/7 on three frequencies islandwide, and stream live on the internet. Since 1969, KTUH has provided the community with diverse on-air programming and offered UHM students a practical chance to learn about radio broadcasting.

I say there is at least 2 lids in there also.

Gotta Love Google man!

What Did i win??

LOL

I got it! It is TE2 armor! In the packaging there is a paper with a ad for ktuh. KTUH - Hawaii's Only Alternative - 90.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

LOL

You are absolutely correcto mundo!

I listen in on Friday nites from 6-9 PM to "The Underground Sound Show" hosted by G-Spot.

Love that House music.

Tsalute.gif

well i figured it was a wall inside... the floor kinda gave that detail away... im bout to be buying a house some time soon, you should come fix it up with me :P haha. great work man :duim:

So, is there consensus on there being two kits in the boxes?

The next question to be answered is that is he going to do with them. The obvious answer is a TK & TD, but perhaps instead he's aiming for one suit to do ANH/ESB, and the second to be ROTJ.

Thoughts?

Spring 2010 shall be officially known as the season of brown boxes

I have seen more of these boxes round these parts than white plastic :P

Come on RT show us some more,and will this mean a TK number to follow in a few weeks or so?