new T-21 blaster template

Here's a new template I created for the T-21 blaster. I created it by gathering multiple pictures and diagrams of Lewis guns and overlaying them in Photoshop to create a template. It's not uber accurate by any means, but it should be helpful in creating a "trooping" version of a T-21. I'd love to own a Sci-Fire / Hyperfirm, but they don't ship to Canada and it would be dicey to import one due to customs regulations. But nothing says you can't make a PVC / wood replica for trooping!

I've sourced most of the parts (still need a few more) for the build and I'll be creating a tutorial in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! If you're antsy, here's a preliminary parts / supplies list:

- 3/4" thick wood for main body

- 1/2" thick wood / MDF for stock & receiver details

- 1/4" thick wood / MDF for grips

- 3" black ABS pipe (it's larger than 3") or 3.5" white PVC for main shroud

- 2.5" PVC for the barrel

- Large diameter to small diameter reducer, or a long tapered funnel

- 2" PVC for the receiver

- 4" drain piping or half round adhesive foam

- more details to come!

Here's the full size version (if you can print this large like Kinkos or something, print it at 72 DPI full size). Or you can crop and print just the sections you need (eg: the stock, receiver, feed cover, etc..)

5DAQnst.jpg&key=e7a8bd0276576a17389a9ff4

• Like 2

Ill be staying tuned for more here. Definetely interested in attempting this some day.

Sweet work on the template so far!

I'm starting one now a have lost of picks so far . It does not 100% look like that but its not looking to bad so far . I do have to say it is long and heavy to . when I get done i will put the picks up . it has been fun to make and deff took some time to .think god I have a understanding GF . :duim:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

thanks for sharing!!!

just one thing..the ribs on the main shroud should be 14 and not 16  ;) 

Link removed. No longer valid. 

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Removed link as it is no longer valid.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't know what I am doing, but I can't print the darn template, it simply resizes to A4 all the time.....fabulous work on your project, si inspired to start my own as soon as I can figure out the template printing issue...

EDIT: shame on me, simply stuck it on a USB and took it to Workcentre, now I ha ve the template!

Edited by YIYO

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a 10 year old thread so I'm not surprised.

I used the following image, I placed in publisher and made the page size 50 1/4" to match the size of the blaster then when printing it overlaps on standard pages, tape together then cut out. Here is a link to my thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21392-t-21-build-im-bored/#comments

5DAQnst.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2020 at 8:10 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

It's a 10 year old thread so I'm not surprised.

I used the following image, I placed in publisher and made the page size 50 1/4" to match the size of the blaster then when printing it overlaps on standard pages, tape together then cut out. Here is a link to my thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21392-t-21-build-im-bored/#comments

5DAQnst.jpg

You’re the man!! 

• Like 1