New home page?!?!

vicsouders

Good eye guys! Aaron threw the switch this morning (US time) and I was thinking of making an announcement, but he really is the one who deserves the kudos. It's been a long time in gestation and we hope it makes everyone's life easier when it comes to finding information. It's not 100% complete, but then again this forum started out with a single post too :)

Good eye guys! Aaron threw the switch this morning (US time) and I was thinking of making an announcement, but he really is the one who deserves the kudos. It's been a long time in gestation and we hope it makes everyone's life easier when it comes to finding information. It's not 100% complete, but then again this forum started out with a single post too :)

Ā 

I love the "tips and how tos" section. I thought I had read everything, I was wrong. It really makes things much easier to navigate. (Maybe too easy for the new guys :angry: they don't have to spend hours searching.)

Love the new look, but when I tried to find it last night using the old link...it was broken :( So I had to google it, but found it :D

Ā 

It looks great, and easy to navigate, find things, and look up. I'm so impressed with everything the FISD Administration has done with the boards. I look forward to the great work they do and um, how are you going to top this one? :huh:

Soz Aaron.

Typed in a hurry with 2 kids pestering me. :blush:

Oh, I can totally identify with that, Bob. ;)

No worries Matt, we understand. Here are mine:

Ā 

post-2-126780603969_thumb.jpg

So CUTE! :D

• 3 months later...