Undersuit + Neckseal, where?

TK4205 used to sell tops with the neckseals attachedk. Actually you can also have a tailor sew any neckseal into your top. I had a TK409 neckseal sewn in to mine.

Anyone using a suit from stormtrooperundersuit.com? I'm curious how the quality is.

Anyone using a suit from stormtrooperundersuit.com? I'm curious how the quality is.

I have one (not used, but treid it on), the quality is decent. It's also know as 'extreme racing' undersuit (use forum search), several people are happy with it because it seems to be comfortable in both hot and cold weather..

On 3/3/2010 at 11:49 PM, LJJNL said:

I have one (not used, but treid it on), the quality is decent. It's also know as 'extreme racing' undersuit (use forum search), several people are happy with it because it seems to be comfortable in both hot and cold weather..

Yeah, it seams they sell it specifically to troopers as well: -------

Same suit, just no logos on it.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks guys, I'll go for extreme racing i think.

Be generous in your sizing though. I basically match what they call a large and the suit is pretty...formfitting. It breathes well and I was able to move just fine though.