QLD Redback Garrison

SupaTrooper

Holy smokes! I always love seeing a big garrison trooping - you guys look great! Who was the Incinerator TK?

Hi Paul, that'd be Lachlan TK 8226, he's just recently submitted his photos on his second suit as incinerator (pictured above) and has had the LMO looking at them. A good day, even though it was a wet day, and 37 dedicated troopers who didn't mind braving the elements.

Nice photos Pez.

Was an awesome day, great pics Pez.

Hi Paul, that'd be Lachlan TK 8226, he's just recently submitted his photos on his second suit as incinerator (pictured above) and has had the LMO looking at them. A good day, even though it was a wet day, and 37 dedicated troopers who didn't mind braving the elements.

Nice photos Pez.

Not just submitted but approved and a worldwide Legion first (appoved before that troop!) ;)

DSC01490.jpg

IMG_7481_2.jpg

Edited by MouldMan

Thanks guys! If you don't mind - care to have him visit here and check out the proposed CRL for the Incinerator Trooper? It's open for vote as well. Thomas approved the costume w/o checking here, so while I don't disagree with his assesment it was a bit of a surprise as we've had a draft CRL for over 6 months, awaiting his (Thomas') review before we'd make it final. Also, Walter posted his costume at that time and we were told that it was not yet an approvable costume.

Considering that the "should haves" tend to become the EIB standards, I'd be interested in hearing from the current Incinerator Troopers out there.

Awesome pics, SupaTrooper!! Thanks for sharing!

Umm am I just a noob, or does Vader head look like its levitating?

lol. yeah it does look a bit different. :P

that looks like it must have been a blast. i cant wait till i get to do something like that. lol.

NICE PIX!! Thanks for sharing them. Wicked looking TK Commander and Incinerator Trooper!

Great looking Garrison :duim:

But what's up with the cowboys kickin' the frak out of the TD and TB???? :blink:

I know it's for show, but come on!!! your the Empire :dancing-trooper:

I guess it's better than a bunch of Ewoks :ewok1: star-wars-smiley-5499.gif star-wars-smiley-5498.gif With their stupid song!!!!...Yub nub...eee chop yub nub..ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene...g'noop dock fling oh ah...Yah wah...eee chop yah wah... allay loo ta nuv...allay loo ta nuv...allay loo ta nuv

NICE PIX!! Thanks for sharing them. Wicked looking TK Commander and Incinerator Trooper!

Great looking Garrison :duim:

But what's up with the cowboys kickin' the frak out of the TD and TB???? :blink:

I know it's for show, but come on!!! your the Empire :dancing-trooper:

I guess it's better than a bunch of Ewoks :ewok1: star-wars-smiley-5499.gif star-wars-smiley-5498.gif With their stupid song!!!!...Yub nub...eee chop yub nub..ah toe meet toe pee-chee keene...g'noop dock fling oh ah...Yah wah...eee chop yah wah... allay loo ta nuv...allay loo ta nuv...allay loo ta nuv

Never knew you could speak Ewok RogueTrooper...

Love the pics of the troop! Wish we could get that many people out for one event other than a Con...but it looks like everyone had a great time.

Love the Incinerator trooper! It looks soooo cool! Great work.

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a blast and you guys had a great turnout. Thanks for sharing!