It's almost ready..

Only two items left:

1) Add reference pictures to the ANH-Hero CRL

2) Final quality walkthrough

I can't wait, myself :)

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I can't wait myself. Is there a chance there will be a page showing the different types/makes and final builds of the armor. I'd really love to see some completed builds in one place.

"Every Things is coming together as planned"..................AWESOME!!!

I can't wait myself. Is there a chance there will be a page showing the different types/makes and final builds of the armor. I'd really love to see some completed builds in one place.

"Every Things is coming together as planned"..................AWESOME!!!

At some point. To be honest putting this together - even the basics - has taken a lot of hours to do right, and to do the entire site is just too much for the staff to do alone - it would take us all year given that we have families, day jobs, etc.

My expectation is that we can get it a decent amount along, but sections like what your describing may probably be a result of both staff & membership working together. There are like 5 guys on staff, there are over 500 active members on FISD. It's just like the forums - each person contributes a little and the end result is more than any one person or small team can hope to create.