Congratulations Paul, on your eight thousandth post!

RogueTrooper

:oDaetrin's 8000th POST!!! :o

Congratulations Paul, on your eight thousandth post!!!!

I would like to be the first to congratulate you on this monumental feat. You dedication, devotion and knowledge has made the FISD an outstanding forum. Your efforts are highly commendable and I thank you.

I raise a toast to you Paul. Here is to the first eight thousand post and to the next eight thousand. :pint1:

mood-emoticon-0003.gifCheers to you Paul!!!!mood-emoticon-0003.gif

To commemorate Pauls 8000th post here is the link to his first post on the FISD: http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=4

Edited by RogueTrooper

I cannot believe I am sitting at almost 1800...

Man. Been a few years of Trooping huh?

Been a great ride so far, here is to another year bro!

Edited by Runnriottt

I think there's a direct link with Paul's Ability to lead and the fact that in less than 4 years time this forum has become THE GOTO PLACE if you are into white plastic armor. Congrats Paul for the Foremost TK Costuming forum on the entire internet. pint1.gif

:blink::o Wow chief!!! no wonder the FISD is were its at!!!! command staff is really working.

Pauls first in and last out!!!!

great job!!!

I think there's a direct link with Paul's Ability to lead and the fact that in less than 4 years time this forum has become THE GOTO PLACE if you are into white plastic armor. Congrats Paul for the Foremost TK Costuming forum on the entire internet. pint1.gif

Heck.. its my "go to place" for buds online.

Home sweet home. ;) Leadership here is top flight.

Thanks everyone! As Stukatrooper points out rightly, post count isn't everything. I try to do my best to create a place where *you* guys can feel welcome and exchange ideas. I'm glad I can be of service :salute: