Staff Changes – Q1 2010

Daetrin

Troops,

I’d like to announce two staff changes for the 2010 term. The first is bittersweet, the second a hearty welcome.

As we all know there are times when “life” needs to take priority. This is a hobby after all and it’s always a good idea to pull back and refocus on our lives when things get hectic. Most of us have been there at one point of time and to one extent or another so I know everyone will empathize.

Mark (FireBladeJedi) has been a hero for this detachment on several levels – most visibly being a huge force of nature in getting canvas belts out to the masses and making it both accepted and cool to wear. Additionally he’s helped out new and existing folk time and again as Armor Chief, and even before that. Just look through his posts and it’s obvious he’s given to this community. However Mark has indicated he needs a much needed break. I hope you’ll all join me in extending out well wishes, and I thank Mark for serving as Detachment Armor Chief this past year.

I’d also like to announce that Dan has agreed to join the FISD staff as Communications Officer. Dan is an EIB trooper and has extensive experience in doing newsletters and other editorial/writing work, and I think will be outstanding in this new role. Please join me in welcoming Dan to the team.

With unquestioned loyalty,

Daetrin

TK-8020

FISD Detachment Leader

-- end transmission

I just want to take this time thank Mark for all that he has done for the FISD. Enjoy your time off, it is well deserved. :duim:

Congratulation Dan, on joining the FISD staff.

Three cheers to Mark and Dan!!!

:salute::salute::salute:

Gracias Mark!!! Go and enjoy Alderran, a friend over at ISB told me that if u ever want to go i should do it ASAP ;)

Welcome Dan, glad your here!!!