STORMTROOPER BOOTS

Stormtrooper footwear  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which Postive-grip boots do you Troop in?

• TKBoots
    • CABoots
    • Chelsea dyed / painted white
    • Jodphur dyed / painted white
    • Other
  2. 2. Would you buy them again?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see TK Boots has closed, there is another maker, he can make this exact boot hopefully for the same price. :smiley-sw013:

Please do share. I'm just piecing together my first kit and I was going to start from the boots up and this is my first snag. Not really sure what to do now...

I've ordered a pair of these:

----------

I emailed the retailer to ask if there were any logos, brands or marking on the outside. They replied that there aren't.

I'll post pics when I get them to see how good of an option they are for TK.

Hopefully it will do the job. It seems so.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying TKBOOTS is no more? This is the first I've heard of this. Anyone know whats going on?

EDIT, oh just went to their site and got the story. Man, that sucks!!! I'm so glad I have two pair of their boots (the low cut and the later higher ankle ones). I hope they last a long while!!

Edited by Laspector

I was searching around a bit, is-------------- a good option for people if they are concerned about TKboots not being back soon? Obviously would need to be dyed

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 3/2/2013 at 11:59 AM, HockeyTrooper said:

I was searching around a bit, is --------- a good option for people if they are concerned about TKboots not being back soon? Obviously would need to be dyed

I just sent tkboots.com an email and they got their last shipment in. Usually a few people back out at the last minute for various reasons.I would send them an email and ask if they have any extras in your size.

Worked for me, I was able to score a pair of size 10s

Please do share. I'm just piecing together my first kit and I was going to start from the boots up and this is my first snag. Not really sure what to do now...

There is a Clone boot maker on the Clonetrooper boards, he had some issues getting out a large order, this caused issues for members, however he took care of it and will no longer take payments until the boots are completed. He has sent me a PM saying he would build a TK boot sample and mail it to me to see if it would be approved. I don't get into the approval aspects so Administrators if you would like to review this TK sample boot I'll hand it over to you. He is trying to help keep the cost down while making a TK boot worthy of the 501st.

Here is his link: http://crow62prophouse.com

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by TK9926

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent tkboots.com an email and they got their last shipment in. Usually a few people back out at the last minute for various reasons.I would send them an email and ask if they have any extras in your size.

Worked for me, I was able to score a pair of size 10s

Thanks Rob!

I did just that and was able to pick up a pair of size 11s this evening. From the sound of it they have a few more pairs in diff sizes available. They responded immediately.

Amazing!!