Derby Wars - My First Troop!

Clamps

Salutations everyone, happy to finally be able to post a troop, my first! The day started with my original plans with the family to spend time at another family's house. Andrea Loar was schedueld to drop by to pick up some of keith's mic tips to upgrade her bucket. Low and behold she showed up with Darth Nelly, the Canadan Garrison's Darth Nihilus. They proceeded to convince my wife to let me out of my plans and Troopnap me to the evening's festivities.

After successfully doing a test fit of my gear in the tiny trunk, I was stuffed into the back seat with Andrea's monster Stanley and we were off the "Derby Wars". (I am sure we can convince Andrea to share that image... pretty funny)

Also, to note, this will also be another troop for the Tantive IV Boarding Party FireTeam (TK 25267 "Clamps" Charles Bowes & TK 6093 Andrea Loar attending), my first FireTeam troop!

Tonight's troops was in support of the home team (GsTARS) for a Roller Derby double header.

08LookingoutfortheBoss.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I assume Clamps is a nickname with a funny back story?

it may not be THAT funny...If you check out my build thread you will see a shot or two that caused a local TK 6093 (Andrea) to decide to gimme the nickname "clamps" over on our local group's Facebook page...Once she did so, I ran with it and owned it (take my TK number and spell it out on a phone = clamp) :duim:

Alright! finally getting around to posting the pics from my phone! :D

Pre-Troop Clamping! Charles, you daughter is so adorable! You NEED to talk with Mike about getting a mini costume!

IMG_1110_zps4cd5976a.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA! I fit 2 TKs and a Sith Lord in my tiny little car. Comfy back there, Clamps? :D

IMG_1114_zpsb81cc374.jpg

Excited to get suited up for Troop #1!!

IMG_1118_zps2a4147ff.jpg

And so it begins.... look at that grin! :)

IMG_1122_zps07af076a.jpg

LOL I've already been in "that" situation on a personal basis, don't need to erm go to Paris to take that photo if you catch my drift.

but I hear Paris is lovely this time of year